Mousasi is getting knocked out by Pillow Fist Machida....

Jason_H.

Lol - I like creating 5 star threads. Click "LIKE" if you want to see more threads from me.

Don't tell me what to do.

Is that a maybe???

I don't even know how to navigate this ****. I just click on links from the main page. lol

At the bottom of my post, there is a thumbs up with "like" in red letters. Click it.

Normally i would have said Gegard could most certainly win this fight but i am not so sure about his strategy.Only Gegard knows his own body,how quick he is and how defensive and offensive he can be so i'll go on his decision to attack aggressively.I don't really like a fighter that says he is going forward because soon he starts to reach for Machida he WILL be vulnerable,there is nothing he can do to avoid that.

However what game plan could you tell Gegard,i feel Machida is quicker,so if he waits his time Machida will point score him.So just maybe he has a good game plan,move forward so Machida can't get set and pressure him into a war.None the less i see Machida dodging and running and avoiding Gegard who imo is MUCH slower.So Gegard WILL be running at him even though he says he won't because he will feel that he is losing on points and will need to stick to his game plan.

I see it as a fight Machida should win but if Gegard can do some damage when fighting aggressively he might be able to get Machida in trouble.This fight could come down to two factors,the judges and how they score Machida's point scoring versus Gegard aggression and ring control.Second more important factor is conditioning,i see Gegard getting tired by round 3,Machida will win round 3 so depends on judges scoring for rnds 1-2.

I see it as a fight Machida should win but if Gegard can do some damage when fighting aggressively he might be able to get Machida in trouble.This fight could come down to two factors,the judges and how they score Machida's point scoring versus Gegard aggression and ring control.Second more important factor is conditioning,i see Gegard getting tired by round 3,Machida will win round 3 so depends on judges scoring for rnds 1-2.

It's a main event which is 5 rounds stop pretending you watch the fights

Mousasi is winning and if you think otherwise you can eat a fat ****

*cough cough* Pee bet????

Dude take FatalStrife's piss bet he offered you. He ended up happening to make it with a MP alt account that will just welch anyway. He's legit.

Don't know him and he's too new.

Archived