Sonnen vs Silva moved from UFC 173 in Vegas to TUF Brazil 3 Finale May 31st.

mmaDAWGS

The unfair advantage is that the event and hotel staff is going to do everything they can to subvert chael. Don't be surprised if Chael ****s himself during the walkout after them putting visine into all his water bottles and serving him food with E. Coli.

LOL

the hotel theory sounds better

That's good for the excuse bank when Chael craps to strikes

I'm going to troll you on here, on xbox live and twitter relentlessly when Chael dominates Wandy. You won't be able to go anywhere without being reminded of it homie.

LOL

the hotel theory sounds better

That's good for the excuse bank when Chael craps to strikes

I'm going to troll you on here, on xbox live and twitter relentlessly when Chael dominates Wandy. You won't be able to go anywhere without being reminded of it homie.

Lmao! X_X

I'll be a bit more humble when Wandy KTFO him and just settle with an "I told you so" like I did to people after the Stann fight.

Nah I'll spam his KO face everywhere really

Unfortunately Chael isn't going to stand there and swing at him like a drunken hobo fighting over a loaf of bread.

I'm going to enjoy picturing your eyes welling up with tears as Chael lays on him round after round. I want to Skype you on the juan to watch a piece of you die as Chael lands the take down in the fifth.

Unfortunately Chael isn't going to stand there and swing at him like a drunken hobo fighting over a loaf of bread.

I'm going to enjoy picturing your eyes welling up with tears as Chael lays on him round after round. I want to Skype you on the juan to watch a piece of you die as Chael lands the take down in the fifth.

Holy **** lmao shall I kill myself live on Skype after to really make your day?

I'm expecting the lay n pray I'll still be butthurt but I will never pick against Wand and I think he can finish him just got to keep the faith.

I'm expecting the lay n pray I'll still be butthurt but I will never pick against Wand and I think he can finish him just got to keep the faith.

lol I'm just ****ing with you homie. I seriously couldn't stop laughing while I typed that, I hope you got a good laugh at it too.

All wand needs to do is avoid one takedown, and blitzkrieg chaels **** with bezerko hooks to get him shook then land some well placed knees. I'd probably pop a load right there if chael is wobbled and trapped in the clinch Rampage style. I can see it happening...

lol I'm just ****ing with you homie. I seriously couldn't stop laughing while I typed that, I hope you got a good laugh at it too.

Lmao I know you are bro and I did that was some funny **** you pretty much summed up what I'll be doing if that happens.

All wand needs to do is avoid one takedown, and blitzkrieg chaels **** with bezerko hooks to get him shook then land some well placed knees. I'd probably pop a load right there if chael is wobbled and trapped in the clinch Rampage style. I can see it happening...

I hope you're right I remember everyone in my house staring at me like i was phsyco when he dropped Franklin, I was shouting all kinds of **** at the tv "****ing kill him!" etc all that noise same with Le and Stann funny thing is I don't mind any of them just get carried away lol.

what's the unfair advantage????

He gets to do as many roids as he did in Pride when he fights in Brazil

Yeah cause chale isn't the one who was busted for using PEDS

And this Wand has never tested for PED's unlike Chael

Wanderlei was juiced to the gills in PRIDE, he must be on TRT or something now to help reverse the effects all those roids had on his body.

what's the unfair advantage????

He gets to do as many roids as he did in Pride when he fights in Brazil

Yeah cause chale isn't the one who was busted for using PEDS

And this Wand has never tested for PED's unlike Chael

Wanderlei was juiced to the gills in PRIDE, he must be on TRT or something now to help reverse the effects all those roids had on his body.

Nah we would have heard about it if he was on TRT and you'd think if he was a roider he'd exploit TRT as soon as he heard about it, there's nothing really that would make think he was on roids in pride he's still ripped now just much older and not as much a beast anymore but still a beast.

Dont be silly saying Wand "asked" for this fight to be in Brazil. That is stupid. Thats the same as you tellling your boss where do you want you desk to be or telling your boss what to do !

The fact is very easy ... $$$$$$$$

Weidman vs Vitor will sell REGARDLESS on whoelse in on the card, simple as that. They dont need Chael vs Wand as co main event.

Also, Chael vs Wand will have an "ok" rate regardless on whoelse is on the card !

Dont be silly saying Wand "asked" for this fight to be in Brazil. That is stupid. Thats the same as you tellling your boss where do you want you desk to be or telling your boss what to do !

The fact is very easy ... $$$$$$$$

Weidman vs Vitor will sell REGARDLESS on whoelse in on the card, simple as that. They dont need Chael vs Wand as co main event.

Also, Chael vs Wand will have an "ok" rate regardless on whoelse is on the card !

Have to think with this as a slated co main, the tickets and PPVs would still sell better than without it. Regardless if we now have to wait a week to watch it free (hopefully not fight pass)

THIS IS HORSE CRAP. THESE F*CKING DISGUSTING APES CONSTANTLY WHINE TILL THEY GET THEIR FIGHT IN BRAZIL.

Ill be damned if a clean cut american like chael has to go down to that third world toilet to fight some third world river ape. Starting a petition online as I write this.

Sick of american fighters having to go down to these primitive sh*tholes and risk their lives. Sonnen is gonna beat him handily and we all know what happens in brazil when they cant get there way, just look at the ref they beheaded in the middle of a soccer match.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived