The Wire (SPOILERS)

H.N.I.C.

Anybody else follow this show when it aired?

do not proceed if you haven't seen this series, your cranium may explode.

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOILERS

Yeah, I watched every season. I enjoyed it but the last season was kind of boring from what I remember.

I thought the 2nd season was the least entertaining personally still very good but not as good as the rest.

Omar was the ****ing man on this show and it had a lot of other great charactersOmar has to be my favorite character. Michael K Williams is the man. You ought to check out Boardwalk Empire, watching him play Chalky White is almost as good as watching him play Omar Little.

Yeah, I watched every season. I enjoyed it but the last season was kind of boring from what I remember.

I thought the 2nd season was the least entertaining personally still very good but not as good as the rest.

Omar was the ****ing man on this show and it had a lot of other great charactersOmar has to be my favorite character. Michael K Williams is the man. You ought to check out Boardwalk Empire, watching him play Chalky White is almost as good as watching him play Omar Little.

I've watched it waiting for the new season now he's great in that too just wish they were making more I was hoping they'd follow the Mafia story after Nuckys but doesn't look like it.

Juice it's definitely worth watching it's a great show

Omar was a boss, but it surprised me when he was revealed as a romo. lol

Crazy how Felicia Pearson took her role in the Wire to real life and got busted by the police.

Lol same that shocked me to. She was like that when they hired her I think tho David Chase wanted it to be as realistic as possible they had the guy who they mainly based Omar on in the last season the one who goes into the house after Marlo with him, he wasn't gay tho they just added that for some reason but him and a lot of others gave them advice for the show.

Crazy how Felicia Pearson took her role in the Wire to real life and got busted by the police.

Lol same that shocked me to. She was like that when they hired her I think tho David Chase wanted it to be as realistic as possible they had the guy who they mainly based Omar on in the last season the one who goes into the house after Marlo with him, he wasn't gay tho they just added that for some reason but him and a lot of others gave them advice for the show.

I'm sure she was, but you would think she got paid a pretty penny by starring in that successful series. Retarded of her to continue that illegal life style and end up in prison.

I'm sure she was, but you would think she got paid a pretty penny by starring in that successful series. Retarded of her to continue that illegal life style and end up in prison.

You can take the girl out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the girl

You can take the girl out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the girl

LoL

She was more of a dude anyway. You think Prop Joe was hittin that? lol

LoL

Lol probably or maybe Omar

I think Martin Luther King Jr Jr Jr would definitely hit that to

LoL

I don't know bro, Omar was rumored to be hanging with Gaybri.

LoL

I don't know bro, Omar was rumored to be hanging with Gaybri.

Word on the streets is they're known to like threesomes with girls who look like men

GOAT show. All the minor story plots explain a ton. Like ppl complaining about season two dont understand how its show the decay of legitimate businesses and them needing to resort to illegal acts.

Omar and Mcnulty are greats

Oh and how they just strung Stringer out for Omar was just terrible

I loved season 2 still I just thought of the 5 it was probably my least favourite as for stringer I wanted him dead after the stuff with D'angello and being sneaky with Omar and brother mouzone.

Awesome show. Bit gutted when Bodie got capped. Some brutal story lines. Liked it when Michael got the jump on Snoop though. Like a boss

Yep I was gonna say this earlier but didn't want to spoil it for juice when Bodie and Omar got dropped I was gutted especially Omar coz it was from that little **** kernard at least with Bodie he went out blasting.

Awesome show. Bit gutted when Bodie got capped. Some brutal story lines. Liked it when Michael got the jump on Snoop though. Like a boss

Yep I was gonna say this earlier but didn't want to spoil it for juice when Bodie and Omar got dropped I was gutted especially Omar coz it was from that little **** kernard at least with Bodie he went out blasting. Omar was gutting for me too, at least Bodie went out like a soilder. Guns blazing.

Yep I was gonna say this earlier but didn't want to spoil it for juice when Bodie and Omar got dropped I was gutted especially Omar coz it was from that little **** kernard at least with Bodie he went out blasting. Omar was gutting for me too, at least Bodie went out like a soilder. Guns blazing.

Yeah it really came out of nowhere they made Omar seem almost superhuman even though I knew he'd die and then they showed the unpredictably of the streets by having a kid pop him out of the blue.

Yeah it really came out of nowhere they made Omar seem almost superhuman even though I knew he'd die and then they showed the unpredictably of the streets by having a kid pop him out of the blue. I personally think Kenard shot Omar because he was curious what made everybody so scared of him.

Yeah it really came out of nowhere they made Omar seem almost superhuman even though I knew he'd die and then they showed the unpredictably of the streets by having a kid pop him out of the blue. I personally think Kenard shot Omar because he was curious what made everybody so scared of him.

I think that had something to do with it to coz when he threatened Michael on the street he wondered what the deal was about everyone being scared of a "Gimp" after he breaks his leg but I think there was more to it I'm sure I read something awhile ago that explained his death perfectly to me.

Also the writers planned to kill off Omar in the 1st season but everyone loved his character so they kept him on till almost the end. I wonder how he would have died if they didn't change it probably have been at the hands of the Barksdale crew Weebey (another great character) or Bird most likely.

So many great characters. Not many characters I didn't like no matter how much of a prick they were. Maybe Burrel and Valcheck???

They were worse than most of the gangsters lol and Mcnultys boss forgot his name now, they were still great characters tho just great at making you really dislike them. You're right though there's a lot of excellent characters in it you can't help but like.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just finished Season 4. So far season 1 and 3 have been my favorites. All of the school stuff was boring after awhile but I like how they are showing the effects of the drug trade on different groups and how everyone is sort of linked together. It sucks that they popped Bodie, I like his character but as soon as McNulty kept sitting with him and helping him then I figured it would turn out bad. So far Omar is my favorite character but I don't know how realistic it is that no one can find him.

It's also cool to see all of these guys that went on to star in other shows or were in past movies, Littlefinger, Tyreese and Bob from Walking Dead, Motaw from Above the Rim, Robert Zane from Suits, and Ryan Lopez from Gang Related so far that I can think of.

I should be starting Season 5 tonight or Sunday so will hopefully finish that in the next week or so.

Just finished Season 4. So far season 1 and 3 have been my favorites. All of the school stuff was boring after awhile but I like how they are showing the effects of the drug trade on different groups and how everyone is sort of linked together. It sucks that they popped Bodie, I like his character but as soon as McNulty kept sitting with him and helping him then I figured it would turn out bad. So far Omar is my favorite character but I don't know how realistic it is that no one can find him.

It's also cool to see all of these guys that went on to star in other shows or were in past movies, Littlefinger, Tyreese and Bob from Walking Dead, Motaw from Above the Rim, Robert Zane from Suits, and Ryan Lopez from Gang Related so far that I can think of.

I should be starting Season 5 tonight or Sunday so will hopefully finish that in the next week or so.

Bodie was one of my favorite characters for sure, at least he went out like a soldier.

I never watched Suits but Wendell Pierce will always be Bunk to me.

Bodie was one of my favorite characters for sure, at least he went out like a soldier.

I never watched Suits but Wendell Pierce will always be Bunk to me.

Aiden Gillen will always be Littlefinger to me as well. When they play their characters that well it's tough to think of them in other roles.

Archived