GIl Melendez agrees to multi fight deal with....BELLATOR!

Pigs-On-The-Wing

http://fansided.com/2014/02/14/gilbert-melendez-bellator-agree-multi-fight-deal-ufc-holds-matching-rights/

UFC still has matching rights so they have to either match the offer or let Gil go.

God i hope Gil stays. No need to be beating the **** out of lesser opposition (although a chandler fight would be epic.)

Gil is the best LW in the world

chandler and alvarez would BOTH beat Pettis and are better than almost every LW the UFC has. Gil wants to fight the best, and the best is over at bellator

Guess its time for the UFC to hype up more cans like pettis and bendo as champions,

http://fansided.com/2014/02/14/gilbert-melendez-bellator-agree-multi-fight-deal-ufc-holds-matching-rights/

UFC still has matching rights so they have to either match the offer or let Gil go.

God i hope Gil stays. No need to be beating the **** out of lesser opposition (although a chandler fight would be epic.)

chandler and alvarez would BOTH beat Pettis and are better than almost every LW the UFC has.

Guess its time for the UFC to hype up more cans like pettis and bendo as champions,

Alvarez would get eaten alive against Pettis, Chandler would have a better shot

chandler and alvarez would BOTH beat Pettis and are better than almost every LW the UFC has.

Alvarez would get eaten alive against Pettis, Chandler would have a better shot

Oh cause pettis is such a world beater...oh wait thats right, 3 fights against top 10 opponents in which he is 2-1. Funny how zuffa can hype up a guy who cant even beat clay guida as P4P.

Pettis will be lucky to get past aldo, if he does he loses to the first power wrestler he faces guaranteed

lol Alvarez and Chandler beat Pettis

Slap yourself

Why would he slap himself for making an accurate prediction?

Slap yourself for agreeing with him

I would tell you to slap yourself, but you have obviously already suffered enough.

Eddie Alvarez is a boss.

He is a boss, but I don't think he'll beat Pettis.

Slap yourself

I would tell you to slap yourself, but you have obviously already suffered enough.

Eddie Alvarez is a boss.

Based on? I would say Alvarez has wins over tougher comp than Pettis.

Chandler > Henderson

Slap yourself

Eddie Alvarez is a boss.

Chandler > Henderson

=D>

Slap yourself

who exactly has pettis beat?

Oh the most overrated fighter in the history of the UFC Ben Henderson, and cowboy cerrone. Super impressive resume being 2-1 against top 10 talent in your career. Clearly not a dana white hype job.

As opposed to Alvarez's 0 top 10 wins and 0 UFC championships

Slap yourself

Oh the most overrated fighter in the history of the UFC Ben Henderson, and cowboy cerrone. Super impressive resume being 2-1 against top 10 talent in your career. Clearly not a dana white hype job.

He got screwed over, otherwise he would be in the UFC's LW division and in the title picture.

Slap yourself

keep telling yourself chandler isnt a top 10 LW while all other major media outlets besides dana white have him ranked #6

Slap yourself

keep telling yourself chandler isnt a top 10 LW while all other major media outlets besides dana white have him ranked #6

Bellator is no better than the local redneck circuit. Get some wins in the UFC and we can talk about being top 10

Chandler and Alvarez are easy top 10s if they come to the UFC. Probably even top 5s. Still don't see either beating Pettis.
they might could maybe, just pull a Guida, b/c they have to be better at that than Guida and I'd put Chandlers control a peg or two above Benson's. Pettis Chandler is a interesting fight.

Chandler and Alvarez are easy top 10s if they come to the UFC. Probably even top 5s. Still don't see either beating Pettis.
they might could maybe, just pull a Guida, b/c they have to be better at that than Guida and I'd put Chandlers control a peg or two above Benson's. Pettis Chandler is a interesting fight.

I agree about Chandler. He'd definitely be a bigger threat due to his wrestling but i think Pettis has really closed up that weakness. He'd destroy Guida in a rematch, i know that much.

Slap yourself

Eddie Alvarez is a boss.

Chandler > Henderson

Except the only reason they gave Alvarez the decision was to set up a 3rd fight. Chandler dominated him for 3 rounds at least

I agree about Chandler. He'd definitely be a bigger threat due to his wrestling but i think Pettis has really closed up that weakness. He'd destroy Guida in a rematch, i know that much.

I hope guida gets the chance cause I know for a fact guida would own his soul and send him packing to 145.

Bellator is MMA, I've been saying that for a while, I don't know how long it will take you retards to realize it

Would you rather watch a free card with stars like Rampage, M'PUMBU, and KING MO or watch Ronda vs McMAnn, Rory vs Maia lol, and pay $60 for it

Bellator is horribly underrated, just like strikeforce was. Zuffa Zombies just dont get it. They swear cause dana white says someones the best or fastracks some tomato can to the title they are good.

Blagoy Ivanov, Vitaly Minakov are both better than 90% of the UFC HW

Bellator is MMA, I've been saying that for a while, I don't know how long it will take you retards to realize it

Would you rather watch a free card with stars like Rampage, M'PUMBU, and KING MO or watch Ronda vs McMAnn, Rory vs Maia lol, and pay $60 for it

Bellator is horribly underrated, just like strikeforce was. Zuffa Zombies just dont get it. They swear cause dana white says someones the best or fastracks some tomato can to the title they are good.

Blagoy Ivanov, Vitaly Minakov are both better than 90% of the UFC HW

They sound like Russian cans.

Wow. I was sure that Melendez's manager and the UFC would come to terms. The guy just came off a great FOTN performance and now he's signed by Bellator. I don't think Melendez is the best lightweight, but he's definitely top ten without question. Even though I don't care for Benson Henderson's ability to eek out decisions, his decision over Melendez was correct. I also believe that Melendez got a gift decision over Thompson in his last Strikefarce fight.

@teemuselanne can you photoshop me one of your famous can pics to cover all the Russian cans that are getting hyped lately. Maybe with one of those stupid hats the Russians like to wear.

I got you bro, although I don't know how to photoshop and only use MS paint.

@teemuselanne can you photoshop me one of your famous can pics to cover all the Russian cans that are getting hyped lately. Maybe with one of those stupid hats the Russians like to wear.

I got you bro, although I don't know how to photoshop and only use MS paint.

Either way, you're a master of your craft. The likeness is always uncanny.

Archived