****** well pissed off!

Shuberling

Working in bar and 2 guys were joking about having free drinks, I was having a laugh saying no, then there 3rd prick of a mate said about a free drink, I said no again and the **** starts calling me a rude ****, then threw his ****ing drink at me, comes back after leaving 'cause he wanted to "batter me" and accusing me of calling him a **** head when I haven't called anyone that in like 2 ****ing days! His mates said sorry for what happened and didn't see them again, they were cool, but there mate as soon as he threw his ****ing drink at me, I was either going to jump over the ****ing bar and break his jaw, drag him over my side of the bar and break his ****ing ribs or keep my cool so I'd keep my job, **** knows how I did.

Prick messaged me on facebook 10 minutes later calling me rude and to learn some manors, I swear down if he gives me **** again in person, his head is going into a ****ing lamppost!

Rant over about that prick.

I wanted to drop the sack of **** so bad after that, did nothing to deserve him throwing his drink at me, but blatantly gonna go around telling everyone I did deserve it, he knows loads of people I know as well, so I'm gonna get **** for something I didn't even do knowing my ****ing luck! My mate who was outside was gonna drop him himself, but the guy was gone already...

As Gandhi once remarked; "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."

This young man clearly has some emotional turmoil in his life. He misdirected his anger at you, which is unfair. His boorish behavior doesn't deserve to be validated, but it also should not be seen as an invitation for you to sink to his level of uncouth actions. I am sorry for you having to deal with someone like that, but I assure you, letting this moment pass by is not only the more emotionally freeing thing to do, it is also the stronger approach.

Prick messaged me on facebook 10 minutes later calling me rude and to learn some manors, I swear down if he gives me **** again in person, his head is going into a ****ing lamppost!

Yeah, its important that you learn your manors.

adare_manor_limerick_co_munster_ireland_photo.jpg

I actually quoted the part "rude and learn some manors" off the message itself, the **** couldn't spell a lot of words.

Archived