LMAO I Can't Believe You Macheetards Really Thought He Had A Chance

xfatalstrifex

=)) =))

Mousasi made him look like a B level fighter, and this is the guy you were claiming was the new king of MW. Bring on Weidman, at least he can be competitive. Maybe Lyoto can start a new career in scat/piss fetish and be a piss drinking slave for a femdom site, cause this brazilian can is getting nowhere near the title.

=)) =))

Mousasi made him look like a B level fighter, and this is the guy you were claiming was the new king of MW. Bring on Weidman, at least he can be competitive. Maybe Lyoto can start a new career in scat/piss fetish and be a piss drinking slave for a femdom site, cause this brazilian can is getting nowhere near the title.

Machida was the first one to win a round over Jones. I'd say that was pretty close. Was even closer (sarcastically) when he actually had the belt after his Rashad KO!

bdan.png

Mousasi won rds 1-2-4

He deserves an immediate rematch, as I said BS decision and the numbers prove it. Getting outlanded every round while backing up, while the judges score for machida cause the crowd yells. Thats the last time machida deserves to fight in brazil cause the crowd skewed the opinions of the judges.

Can't tell if you were seriously dumb enough to think Mousasi would actually win or you were just joking but anyway I would like to watch you drink your pee now thanks :)

And let that be a lesson to anyone who wants to bet against me, you will not win.

And still undefeated in his UFC predictions, the one and only Cripta!!!! :)

Can't tell if you were seriously dumb enough to think Mousasi would actually win or you were just joking but anyway I would like to watch you drink your pee now thanks :)

And let that be a lesson to anyone who wants to bet against me, you will not win.

And still undefeated in his UFC predictions, the one and only Cripta!!!! :)

stfu you are worse then this **** piss drinker.

Don't be mad just because I'm the prediction king :)

Predicting favorites to win is nothing to brag about. Nail some underdogs like Weidman/Silva 1, KELGOAT/Hall, and DOOMGOAT/Hall then maybe you can have something half decent to squak about.

Picking favorites is for 14 year old noobs.

I pick who I know is going to win, favorite or not, and 100% of the time I'm correct :)

You've made one pick here. Congratulations you've gotten one favorite correct.

It's not hard to make safe picks and win. Maybe you should wait until you actually go out on a limb and make a tough pick before you annoint yourself the King.

Although you're clearly just here to rustle jimmies so I don't even know why I'm trying to argue with you.

Mousasi Lost because he was too tentative and lackluster

Machida was nearly done by the end of 5th round.

In real MMA Mousasi would have gone on to defeat Machida without doubt.

lmfao, Mousasi was about to get TKO'd

And yet Machida is the one with the broken face.

Sorry, the pee drinker was out of gas and would have been easy pickings for Mousasi in another 5 minutes.

Sorry, the pee drinker was out of gas and would have been easy pickings for Mousasi in another 5 minutes.

Here's a fightgif of Moose covering up and holding on for dear life at the end of round 5. Already posted one so what's another gif gonna do.

Lyoto_Machida_vs._Gegard_Mousasi_12.gif

Yeah... cuz fights totally last 6 rounds. Machida is lucky the UFC ruled that a 5 round fight instead of 6. 8-|

Mousasi's best shot was an illegal upkick =))

It was the most interesting moment of the fight.

Machida had already kicked Mousasi in the head about 10 times harder than that.

The rule is a joke in a so called sport full of jokes.

(edit to add that Mousasi broke MAchida's nose with a left hand in the 5th round and that was his best shot of the night

Real MMA fights have no rounds.(or judges)

Did you know Pakration events had judges?

Did you the know the UFC didn't have them?

Oooooh! I thought you meant real (original) MMA. Oops. My bad. /sarcasm

Pankraton was not MMA.

Suuuure it wasn't. It just happened to be two trained athletes in combat using their striking and grappling skills.

Mousasi's best shot was an illegal upkick =))

Naw the inside leg kick on machida's leg had him switching stances. Watch machida limp after his post fight in the octagon interview.

Didn't Machida break his foot? I believe it was when he threw it across Sassy's face

didnt machida break his nose? I believe it was when sassy threw his fist across his face

Archived