Weidman will dominate souza...

PakaL

Nah they all have bad nights look a Weidman vs Maia or some Silva fights and he still raped Carmont hardly lame he poses some problems for Weidman

Weidman vs maia was him coming off the couch and cutting weight on 11 days notice. Souza looked like **** against a can with a full training camp. He has nothing to offer Weidman, and will probably lose his next fight if they give him a legit contender.

Nah they all have bad nights look a Weidman vs Maia or some Silva fights and he still raped Carmont hardly lame he poses some problems for Weidman

Weidman vs maia was him coming off the couch and cutting weight on 11 days notice. Souza looked like **** against a can with a full training camp. He has nothing to offer Weidman, and will probably lose his next fight if they give him a legit contender.

Jacare was injured they all have there excuses Carmont is a huge MW with very good wrestling, good submissions and striking and he handled him pretty easy he'll give Weidman a good fight imo.

Jacare was injured they all have there excuses Carmont is a huge MW with very good wrestling, good submissions and striking and he handled him pretty easy he'll give Weidman a good fight imo.

Has a Brazilian ever admitted to not being injured? I don't buy it.

I think Jacare will destory him but Vitor will probably crush him first and Machida is coming for the belt.

Three killers.

Troof

lol after watching those fights tonight, you really want to apply the label "killer" to jacare and Machida?

I think Jacare will destory him but Vitor will probably crush him first and Machida is coming for the belt.

Three killers.

Troof

lol after watching those fights tonight, you really want to apply the label "killer" to jacare and Machida?

Machida is the Lil B of MMA, his fans are either trolls or retarded idiots

Three killers.

Troof

Yes they are killers. Jacare and Machida finish fights at 185.

GSP cheated for Carmount with hot sauce which also gave Francois hot sauce roid rage. Any other non hot sauced opponent would have never survived the back and a sunk in choke x3.

Moose solid defense + experience and jaw too iron. Anyone else he would have been slept from movement #4 dragon whips his tail.

Three killers.

Troof

GSP cheated for Carmount with hot sauce which also gave Francois hot sauce roid rage. Any other non hot sauced opponent would have never survived the back and a sunk in choke x3.

Moose solid defense + experience and jaw too iron. Anyone else he would have been slept from movement #4 dragon whips his tail.

lol jacare got outstruck by francis carmont. Weidman would beat him everywhere and probably knock him the **** out.

Machida is consistently unimpressive. Vitor is the only threat to Weidman and he's going to get bodied.

Three killers.

Troof

Phil Davis wouldn't

jpeg

Three killers.

Troof

lol jacare got outstruck by francis carmont. Weidman would beat him everywhere and probably knock him the **** out.

Machida is consistently unimpressive. Vitor is the only threat to Weidman and he's going to get bodied.

Carmont is not slouch with standup and he is huge and a terrific athlete.

Weidman isn't a good striker despite beating Anderson. He's ok and understands distance well but he's not any better than any other average striker which Jacare is as well except Jacare is far more explosive and packs even more power.

I believe Jacare would wreck him on the feet and on the ground even off his back. The only big advantage i see for Chris is his clinch and cardio. I believe he could give Jacare some real trouble there but i'm not sure he could keep the fight there and prolong it enough to start taking over once he tires Jacare.

Three killers.

Troof

Phil Davis wouldn't

jpeg

Phil Machida'd Machida. As much as i disliked that fight on both their parts Phil showed a lot of improvement, had an intelligent strategy and was very well prepared.

Three killers.

Troof

Phil Davis wouldn't

jpeg

Phil Machida'd Machida. As much as i disliked that fight on both their parts Phil showed a lot of improvement, had an intelligent strategy and was very well prepared.

Phil showed improvements in his judge bribery, he could be a serious threat to Rashad now

Three killers.

Troof

Phil Davis wouldn't

jpeg

Phil showed improvements in his judge bribery, he could be a serious threat to Rashad now

An American bribing judges in a fight where he was fighting a Brazilian in Brazil?

lol

Archived