Worst event in how long?

OzPride

At least this year and 2013

Can't think of an event that pissed me off as much as this did. Four hours of absolute rubbish.

Surely there's no surprise that people chose to watch this **** online?

Name an event worse than this one. If you can ... ?

UFC 169. With that CAN Aldo co-main eventing it and Faber getting ****ed by the ref. UFC 169 and this Card will go down as the ****tiest cards in UFC history.

169 had a couple of good matchups though, Trujillo KO was sick and a good matchup. Put that next to Silva being fed can soup and this card wins as the WOAT UFC event

Agreed normally I don't complain about events because as long as people show up to fight it's usually good. But man this event no one wanted to engage. It felt like I was watching sparring matches.

You couldn't have said it better. This wasn't Joe, Dana, or the UFC's fault. The fighters didn't deliver. Horribly boring.

This wasn't Joe, Dana, or the UFC's fault

They do so much stupid and greedy **** these days that it's hard to get your fighters to fight their hearts out to make greedy ****s richer. I have a feeling a company like Bellator or WSOF is about to get to a new level. So many great fighters out there right now and a huge opportunity for another MMA company to make it big. There's a ton of money to be made right now, and I just don't see how UFC keeping all the cash is going to allow it to stay as the only premier organization.

Here's an idea...UFC instead of paying 1/2 billion to other companies trying to make it, why not share some of that money with the fighters who train their **** off to make the company big

Archived