50-45???? What kinda crap is that

xfatalstrifex

how in the hell did machida win the 4th round. All he did was land one takedown. Mousasi landed a takedown, a sweep, a pass to back mount and had octagon control with a little wall n stall.

Rd 2 I had mousasi winning based off of outlanding machida and having him backpeddle. Machida landed a headkick, thats about it

This fight should have come down to the first rd and it couldve gone either way. I personally scored it 10-10 and the fight a draw. 50-45 is delusional.

Just as I thought Mousasi was robbed

He ****ing won 1-2-4 and anyone thinking otherwise is smoking crack

How does he lose rd 1 when he is moving forward the whole time, lands the exact same amount of strikes as machida, but does it at a higher contact rate.

Rd 2. almost outstrikes machida 2-1 while moving forward the entire time and landed at a higher contact rate

rd 3. Outlands machida again while landing at a higher contact percent and moving forward

rd 4. outlands machida 4-1 has a pass and a sweep

machida got outstruck 2-1 in that fight. **** decision moose deserves an immediate rematch

I would have stopped the bout about halfway into it and ruled it a no decision followed by decommissioning both fighters for at least 9 months.

meh I wouldn't blame Moose, he was going forward the entire fight

Only Machida would land a headkick and then take 20 steps backwards lol

20 steps? More like 30 strides I mean seriously as big as the octagon is and with that being a 5 round fight he probably ran a mile in there tonight.

Machida owned him.

Machida landed 35 total strikes. So he averaged 7 strikes per round.

Mousasi landed 66 total strikes. So he averaged about 13 per round while throwing less. Two sweeps and the most dominant round of the fight was clearly the 4th in his favor.

Machida broke his foot on one of those headkicks. So his kicks aren't **** compared to Gegard's ability to break his foot with his chin.

Machida owned him.

Mousasi landed 66 total strikes. So he averaged about 13 per round while throwing less. Two sweeps and the most dominant round of the fight was clearly the 4th in his favor.

Machida broke his foot on one of those headkicks. So his kicks aren't **** compared to Gegard's ability to break his foot with his chin.

Fight metric don't mean ****.

Lyoto out strike him and out grappled him four rounds to one. Was is kinda close rounds? Sure but Machida got the better of him pretty decisively.

Machida owned him.

Lyoto out strike him and out grappled him four rounds to one. Was is kinda close rounds? Sure but Machida got the better of him pretty decisively.

F off dude, it was not decisive, I said before the fight metric the fight was a draw or a win for gegard.

How is backpeddling in the 1st rd, while your opponent lands the same amount of strikes at a higher connection percent winning the round.

How is backpeddling in the 2nd rd, while your opponent lands almost twice as many strikes at a higher connection percent winning the round

How is getting a takedown in the 4th rd, while your opponent gets a takedown, a sweep, a pass, and outstriking you 4-1 winning the rd??

Mousasi won 3 rds as I stated, and the numbers support it

Well that's Brazil.

That's like MAia winning on one card against Shields in a fight that Shields won pretty much every second of.

Well that's Brazil.

That's like MAia winning on one card against Shields in a fight that Shields won pretty much every second of.

I think you have that backwards. Maia lost to Shields via split decision.

Well that's Brazil.

I think you have that backwards. Maia lost to Shields via split decision.

Yes I know. I was just saying that it was clearly a UD but in Brazil Shields was actually luck to get the split.

I can agree Moose did out grapple him except for that last round.

Machida controlled the distance and outstruck him and every shot that really mattered Machida landed. Moose landed half a dozen good shots throughout the whole fight and Lyoto landed 2 dozen good shots.

Machida out pointed him and landed the better shots. To Moose credit he took those kicks like a boss and his butterfly guard was great. He just needed to establish the jab more and kick Machida's legs more early to slow him down, quit telegraphing level changing on the right hand and eating knees and kicks and maybe he could have turned the pressure up and caught him with punches when he blitzes or a head kick when he dodges out of the way of the punches.

I have to agree that Mousasi took some shots like a champ. Most of those would of KO'd many fighters.

lol you can't KO a fighter with a pillow

I'm sure Munoz, Bader, Couture, Evans, T.Silva & GOATpage would all disagree w/ you.

Munoz threw the fight, Bader got tired of chasing him and decided to roll the dice, Couture is a senior citizen , Evans has the worst chin in MMA history, Thiago Silva sucks and couldn't beat up his wife with a revolver, GOATpage smashed Machida

I have to agree that Mousasi took some shots like a champ. Most of those would of KO'd many fighters.

I'm sure Munoz, Bader, Couture, Evans, T.Silva & GOATpage would all disagree w/ you.

Munoz threw the fight, Bader got tired of chasing him and decided to roll the dice, Couture is a senior citizen , Evans has the worst chin in MMA history, Thiago Silva sucks and couldn't beat up his wife with a revolver, GOATpage smashed Machida

I clearly remember GOATpage declaring the complete opposite of LyGOATo having pillow fist. . .

I clearly remember GOATpage declaring the complete opposite of LyGOATo having pillow fist. . .

lol he never said Machida hit hard

He was just trying to promote a rematch so he could get another easy win

lol he never said Machida hit hard

He was just trying to promote a rematch so he could get another easy win

lol

Thats GOATpage for ya, always chasin' that $$$.

machida's style is pure cheese though he relies on his opponents to chase him and its down to his opponents to make the fight exciting. i was kind of hoping mous would catch him but i knew since the fight was announced that mous would lose his plodding style is perfect for the faster machida to exploit.

Machida owned him.

F off dude, it was not decisive, I said before the fight metric the fight was a draw or a win for gegard.

How is backpeddling in the 1st rd, while your opponent lands the same amount of strikes at a higher connection percent winning the round.

How is backpeddling in the 2nd rd, while your opponent lands almost twice as many strikes at a higher connection percent winning the round

How is getting a takedown in the 4th rd, while your opponent gets a takedown, a sweep, a pass, and outstriking you 4-1 winning the rd??

Mousasi won 3 rds as I stated, and the numbers support it

STFU you stupid piss drinking ****

Archived