What's your opinion of Phil Davis?

Sisti

Phil Davis has the size, athleticism, and skillset to be great but he is too hesitant in the big fights which makes him either lose or look bad winning.

Ya, that's pretty much how I see him. He's like a lower-level Jon Jones. He's got skills and has all the potential, but he can't make it happen

Phil Davis is a boss.

At LNP School?

Thread ask what your opinion of Phil Davis is and I happen to be a fan of him. Beast wrestler and an all around great athlete. I dont give a **** what you ****s think.

You seem too rustled to not care. It's okay Phil Davis is a scrub. Don't get all salty on me.

I unflagged you. Don't poop your panties, son. I got guys who flag every post I make. You almost threatened my life over one flag as a joke. lol

Phil Davis is a boss.

At LNP School?

Thread ask what your opinion of Phil Davis is and I happen to be a fan of him. Beast wrestler and an all around great athlete. I dont give a **** what you ****s think.

You seem too rustled to not care. It's okay Phil Davis is a scrub. Don't get all salty on me.

I unflagged you. Don't poop your panties, son. I got guys who flag every post I make. You almost threatened my life over one flag as a joke. lol

I would never threaten someone's life on the forum, that would indicate perma rustle. I was just replying to your question.

I don't have one as I never even think about him. It's not on my day to day.

i have a feeling he went off everyone's radar. something about the guy that he kinda went out of the spotlight even though he only has 1 loss and huge wins.

know the dude has some really ****ty personal issues and that may be why the UFC doesn't push him

I don't have one as I never even think about him. It's not on my day to day.

i have a feeling he went off everyone's radar. something about the guy that he kinda went out of the spotlight even though he only has 1 loss and huge wins.

know the dude has some really ****ty personal issues and that may be why the UFC doesn't push him

I think he's really talented but I think his problem is he doesn't seem to give a memorable performance the last memory that sticks out was the wonderbar against Boetsch.

Phil Davis is a boss.

At LNP School?

Polo hates flags yo, he hates them

Exceptional wrestler, pretty good fighter. I don't think he'll ever be champ unless he adds a lot of weapons to his MMA arsenal very soon. He's older than the current champ, but not as accomplished as a mixed martial artist. Also, I don't like his attempts recently to talk smack. He's not great at it and it makes him seem desperate for attention, but I can't blame him. He still hasn't really had that signature win to make anybody think that he's going to be a legit threat. I mean no disrespect toward the guy. I respect him for what he's accomplished, but I'm not nearly sold on him being as good as a lot of people think he is.

Phil Davis is a boss.

At LNP School?

Oh, oops. Was I not supposed to flag?

Archived