I'm Sorry But Gegard Was Never Going To Win And Here's Why

BruteDion

One word: Genetics

I like the guy but he has bad Genes...it's true

We all know how u can only beat Lyoto and that's hitting him with power..And Gegard just does not have enough to best Lyoto

He does not have enough power cuz of one reason only

His Non-BurgerKing Sized Hands

<ahttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/09/Gegard_Mousasi.jpg>

<ahttp://img.fannation.com/upload/truth_rumor/photo_upload/363/325/full/mousasi1.jpg>

Sorry but it's true

Machida smashed home about five awesome headkicks. If anything this was a testament to Moose's great chin

Good fighters don't need a great chin because they don't get kicked in the head half a dozen times

mma_machida_rua_576.jpg

5844161.jpg?size=640x420

ufc_lyotomachida_phildavis_andur.jpg

Exactly, none of them connected

Yeah... Not seeing your point on this one carn

Machida smashed home about five awesome headkicks. If anything this was a testament to Moose's great chin

Good fighters don't need a great chin because they don't get kicked in the head half a dozen times

mma_machida_rua_576.jpg

5844161.jpg?size=640x420

Why do you assume I am hating on Machida?

I am a Machida fan, I'm just critical of his past performances

mma_machida_rua_576.jpg

5844161.jpg?size=640x420

I am a Machida fan

G4QSDCk.gif?1

Machida is a bad matchup for a lot of guys out there !

I know his style can be very boring for some, etc, etc but dude got finished just by Jones (no shame at all) and a healthy/in shape Shogun (no shame either).

Controversial loses to Rampage and Davis !

and outstanding performances against Randy, Evans, Thiago, Bader and Munoz

Come on guys, give the dragon a brake !

Even the GOAT Jones admitted that was very complicated to fight Machida and he was confused.

Do you guys realize Mousasi is no joke, right ? and still got owned by Lyoto.

Machida is boring but a very complex matchup for anyone including the champ, sorry !

Machida is boring but a very complex matchup for anyone including the champ, sorry !

So take out all the fluff and we are left with the truth, Macheater is boring. How complex was he, if Jones hit a standing guillotine on him in the 2nd round. Jones was just talking him up to beef up the accomplishment of beating him.

Moose looked effing terrible. I understand he has had much better performances, but this wasn't one of them. I guess you could make the case that he fought relaxed, but it looked more like he fought lazy to me.

A guy who plods forward should be easy pickings for Macheater's counter-heavy style, but he still ran his azz of most of the fight. I can understand how people can appreciate a guy who hits and doesn't get hit, but Macheater just takes it to a nauseating level and his aversion to taking any sort of risk exemplifies what's wrong with this sport today.

Archived