Sign in to follow this  
BABA_JI

State of the Forum v3

lol patster banned for mentioning matt brown. Brown is the ultimate jimmy rustler. Oh and little kang is now dqed from the iron jimmies contest

WTF????

#-o

a quality thread.

cause is as ornery as ever.

dcent is still a renegade whodoesnt play by anyones rules, not even his own.

and paka is still half somalian.

also fast is still a legend.

a quality thread.

cause is as ornery as ever.

dcent is still a renegade whodoesnt play by anyones rules, not even his own.

and paka is still half somalian.

also fast is still a legend.

Hi Dr. Phil!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TUF said:

YUY1NBT.png

I did some recent analysis; zerk posts approximately ten times as much as the next poster. Frankly he's singlehandedly carrying the fora right now. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I did some recent analysis; zerk posts approximately ten times as much as the next poster. Frankly he's singlehandedly carrying the fora right now. 

He posts the same thing over and over, so he's not really posting any original content. How is the UFC section doing?

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, TUF said:

QUQSRut.png

I have 25 threads per page when I view the forum. Zerk has made the last post on 12 threads. His record is 13, so he's slacking.

Edited by classicboxer

3 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

He posts the same thing over and over, so he's not really posting any original content. How is the UFC section doing?

you're senile as a liberal brick, I RARELY double post, .. get hydrated !  👈

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

you're senile as a liberal brick, I RARELY double post, .. get hydrated !  👈

All of your Politics posts have the same message.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, classicboxer said:

All of your Politics posts have the same message.

... the literal epitome of non-sequitur - 🙃

44 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

He spams memes, YouTube videos and hack political opinion from far right sources. 

He never participates in discussion and adds nothing of value to any thread he posts in. 

Every once in awhile I have to insult him to see if he responds just to remind me that he’s an actual human and not an extremely gay Russian bot.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

*When the forum rocked yrs ago ...Fast, Jack, HH, Tiberious, Shin, Ex9mm, Sco²,  Zerk#1 and a few others avg'd 150 >200 ea. posts a session-

.... a forum's viability depends on the daily post count obviously so I don't know what keeps this place ticking ?

As for me, .. I've been locked down since May of 2019 and I'm just passing time here-

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, 12еr said:

He spams memes, YouTube videos and hack political opinion from far right sources. 

He never participates in discussion and adds nothing of value to any thread he posts in. 

Every once in awhile I have to insult him to see if he responds just to remind me that he’s an actual human and not an extremely gay Russian bot.

Lol.

Please add his terrible taste in grandad's music to the list.

In all fairness, he is head and shoulders above previous spammers, such as Freddie and those Indian dudes.  Poor lad hasn't been outside for 3 months so I'm not surprised he's going a tad crazy.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, classicboxer said:

It's on FIRE.

When you've got awesome fights like Sjarra Eubanks v Ketelen Vierea firmly ensconsed on the main card of a pukka UFC event, you can only imagine the high level of MMA discourse.

TBH, I'm not sure anyone actually watches this chit any more. I only come here to talk about Joel Abercrombie books with @OzPride and @NoCakeForYaya these days.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, 12еr said:

I don't do memes, the vids are under 2 min, my sources are 50/50 purposely, discussions here are mostly opinion and yours are 100% inane,

..... you really need to avoid using the gaay reference to excess, .. you're gonna lose that insult battle babushki-

..............................................................................................   kevin+%25281%2529.jpg

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

It's on FIRE.

When you've got awesome fights like Sjarra Eubanks v Ketelen Vierea firmly ensconsed on the main card of a pukka UFC event, you can only imagine the high level of MMA discourse.

TBH, I'm not sure anyone actually watches this chit any more. I only come here to talk about Joel Abercrombie books with @OzPride and @NoCakeForYaya these days.

The last live PPV UFC card I watched was Jon Jones vs Anthony Smith. Some friends came over to my house and thought I was still getting every UFC PPV like I did 5 years ago. I broke down and got the PPV, but was very disappointed! The last PPV I watched live before that was Khabib vs McGregor! I only come to the forum to harass IDYB!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm just glad to be here, lost in the large crowd of posters....anonymity is the shield from the tyranny of the majority.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bezerker101 said:

*When the forum rocked yrs ago ...Fast, Jack, HH, Tiberious, Shin, Ex9mm, Sco²,  Zerk#1 and a few others avg'd 150 >200 ea. posts a session-

.... a forum's viability depends on the daily post count obviously so I don't know what keeps this place ticking ?

As for me, .. I've been locked down since May of 2019 and I'm just passing time here-

Why were you locked down in 2019?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 12еr said:

This might be a peak savage 12er post in a storied career of savage posts but not even this amusing and surprisingly competitive 12er/zerk feud can salvage this sinking ship. See you at CamelDog boiz!

1 hour ago, classicboxer said:

Why were you locked down in 2019?

March of '19 I bet my wife the the undefeated OneFC straw-weight champion Angela Lee would defeat Chinese random Xiong Jingnan in Tokyo,

if the wife loses > she gives up her cell for 1 yr, .. if I lose > no bars/alcohol, no drugs, no weed, no women, and no fighting w/ neighbors for 1 yr-

image.png.e85bda04f2cb992bd8305368ec52ece5.png

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Why the Fcuk am I not a Serious Mod yet????

Fcuk Sake Jobbers

I fairly certain it's against protocol to ban Mods, that's possibly the hold up on your confirmation.

1 hour ago, TUF said:

This might be a peak savage 12er post in a storied career of savage posts but not even this amusing and surprisingly competitive 12er/zerk feud can salvage this sinking ship. See you at CamelDog boiz!

Stop frontin' we all know you're gonna be posting on Reddit.

Is Brazzer's allowed there? Because reddit is so gay it would be a crime not to. 

32 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Stop frontin' we all know you're gonna be posting on Reddit.

Is Brazzer's allowed there? Because reddit is so gay it would be a crime not to. 

wat

• Thanks 1