Who Deserves To Get The First Shot At Lawler/Hendricks Winner?

xfatalstrifex

If Condit Wins the shot is going to be his, he beat Hendrix in their match (only the judges saw it differently).

Shields has not looked impressive in any of his wins, so no reason to get him back in contention.

Matt Brown when he gets healthy would deserve it.

But the most likely option is GSP comes back for a shot.

Shields will NEVER get another UFC title fight. The second he loses - which HOPEFULLY will by pants crapping KTFO to Lombard, he'll be cut and go and fight Fitch for the shot at the worlds most boring fighter title againts Askren

Maia wins against Roidy, Lombard beats Shields. They play off, therefor Condit gets the belt when he beats mini DC

Shields has already beaten Lawlor like he was a little girl.(an Condit I might add. Another easy W)

It doesn't matter which guy wins, Shields owns them both.

I think shields has got a strong case for a title shot but I cant see him getting past Hendricks if he wins the belt or Condit in a rematch. Think he'll have to try his luck back at MW

How do you have friends after peeing in a cup and drinking it? You're a bit wierd man.

But anyway I'd say Woodley deserves the shot after he UD's Condit.

I assume this was your older brother or father or someone that kidnapped you? Because that was quality post, young man.

Woodley is going to beat Condit's **** right off that bike he's going to be riding all over the octagon.

Lol at anyone arguing if Nick has earned a title shot.

Nick doesn't earn title shots. Title shots have to earn Nick

Nick can't get another title shot I know the UFC has done stuff like this before but you cant justify giving a guy a title shot of back to back loses it would just be a joke!

Nick can't get another title shot I know the UFC has done stuff like this before but you cant justify giving a guy a title shot of back to back loses it would just be a joke!

Not if Lawler wins

They could promote a rematch as Diaz already beat him

Shields will NEVER get another UFC title fight. The second he loses - which HOPEFULLY will by pants crapping KTFO to Lombard, he'll be cut and go and fight Fitch for the shot at the worlds most boring fighter title againts Askren

Maia wins against Roidy, Lombard beats Shields. They play off, therefor Condit gets the belt when he beats mini DC

I think Condit gets next shot and wins belt. Woodley Is very entertaining don't compare him to #BlackGSP

Not if Lawler wins

I know Nick is really marketable fighter but really?

you lost your last two fights, get banned for a year after the second, you haven't fought in over two years and the UFC is gonna be like yeah sure buddy you just come walk right to the front of the cue lol will give you a shot.

I would say I would be surprised but Dana has done dumber stuff than this already.

If Lawler manages to win expect Nick Diaz to fight for the title next. UFC gives zero ****s about who deserves the next shot and they wouldn't want Shields latching onto Lawler's neck again.

Pretty much this ^

PLUS ...

Not really a matter of who "deserves" it but who will be more impressive on their next bouts !

I do think Condit vs Woodley is a title shot fight tho !

best case would be Woodley vs Lombard for #1 contender after they rape Condit and Shields respectively.

lol what kind of carlos fan are you?

he is going to smash woodley

Stop being a blind fanboy

That guy is a true Carlos fan and knows when he is beat

Carlos cannot beat anyone who knows the complex maneuver known as the "takedown"

best case would be Woodley vs Lombard for #1 contender after they rape Condit and Shields respectively.

Carlos cannot beat anyone who knows the complex maneuver known as the "takedown"

carlos will finish him

carlos will finish him

Screen_shot_2012-02-10_at_11.25.26_PM.png

If Condit Wins the shot is going to be his, he beat Hendrix in their match (only the judges saw it differently).

Shields has not looked impressive in any of his wins, so no reason to get him back in contention.

Matt Brown when he gets healthy would deserve it.

But the most likely option is GSP comes back for a shot.

oh dear god really? Condit beat Hendricks? and Matt Brown?? Who has he beat to deserve a shot?

Not if Lawler wins

I know Nick is really marketable fighter but really?

you lost your last two fights, get banned for a year after the second, you haven't fought in over two years and the UFC is gonna be like yeah sure buddy you just come walk right to the front of the cue lol will give you a shot.

I would say I would be surprised but Dana has done dumber stuff than this already.

It hasn't even been a year since he last fought LoL

Shields has already beaten Lawlor like he was a little girl.(an Condit I might add. Another easy W)

It doesn't matter which guy wins, Shields owns them both.

I think shields has got a strong case for a title shot but I cant see him getting past Hendricks if he wins the belt or Condit in a rematch. Think he'll have to try his luck back at MW

Well right now he might but his not getting past Hector.

The winner between Condit and Woodley for sure.

how so considering shields has beat them both and has a better record over his past 4?

listen up rapiststache. Shields is the most boring fighter in the UFC. He aint getting no shot no matter who he beats. Unless by some miracle (and it would take an Anderson leg snap type of miracle) he finishes someone of course. But Lombard is gonna do worse to him than he did to Marquardt

Archived