Anderson Silva's ready to return!

Sisti

Publicity pic. I saw a video of him bairly walking along on a treadmill. No way he is actually grappling. Maybe extremely light drilling and only certain techniques which aren't weight bearing.

That being said he should work on his grappling more because he will need it to have any hope against Chris and in fact he will have to develop it more anyway as he gets older and can't rely on matrix style as his reflexes/speed slow down unless he wants to go out like Chuck did.

This whole i'm stubborn and won't change my style is always the beginning of the end for fighters. If you can't keep learning and evolving your game to get better and remain unpredictable you get left behind in this sport. It's that simple.

And/or carried out on a stretcher again?

Weidman's the perfect guy to beat him...always was, and that's why they ducked the fight for such a long time

Weidman doesn't get flustered, has great wrestling, and good enough striking to hold his own. Guys like Jacare or Bisping have no chance against Silva because they won't be able to submit him, and they would get lit up striking with him.

I see Silva going out much differently than Liddell, but I just don't want to see him fight Weidman again. Weidman won, plain and simple

Weidman's the perfect guy to beat him...always was, and that's why they ducked the fight for such a long time

Weidman doesn't get flustered, has great wrestling, and good enough striking to hold his own. Guys like Jacare or Bisping have no chance against Silva because they won't be able to submit him, and they would get lit up striking with him.

I see Silva going out much differently than Liddell, but I just don't want to see him fight Weidman again. Weidman won, plain and simple

Both those guys would probably beat silva at this point after chris took his soul.

Both those guys would probably beat silva at this point after chris took his soul.

nah, it's still silva and he did annhilate every UFC MW for 7 years. i don't see him being an underdog until at least another couple years

Archived