Is Velasquez scared of Jones?

Cripta

Seriously I always hear about Jones calling out Velasquez and saying that he'd love to move up to heavyweight and fight him but why does Velasquez never show interest in fighting Jones? I've always said that Jones would UD Velasquez if they ever fought and I think Cain agrees with me, he just doesn't want to admit it.

Jones has the striking advantage, wrestling is fairly even, and Jones has the submission advantage. Jones also has the cardio, reach and at HW will most probably have the overall size advantage aswell. Honestly do not see how Cain wins this fight..

So yeh if you agree with me that Cain is scared of Jones you can either click "Agree" or "Like". Cheers guys hope you enjoyed my post.

He scared ... Besides he will be the champ for 5 more years. As he fights as much as cruz, the teletubby is over rated. So is jones the high school party stalker! He trying to be a charles barkley, only diff barkley had a legal aged chick give him blow dryer action, in a "parked" car while intoxicated. Jones is out of his league expecting wilt chamberlin cabbage patch.

Jones has the striking advantage, wrestling is fairly even, and Jones has the submission advantage. Jones also has the cardio, reach and at HW will most probably have the overall size advantage aswell.

L

O

L

Damn dude, this is beyond full retard. Overflowing retard perhaps?

I don't think Cain is afraid of any man, especially after slaughtering some legit Heavyweights like he has recently. I think he'd relish an opportunity at being the man to give Jones the first legit loss of his career and beat another championship caliber fighter as well. Velasquez just isn't the type of guy to call anybody out. He's a bit awkward when he's in front of the camera. You can tell he doesn't bask in the spotlight like Jones does. Jones is never afraid to speak his mind when given the opportunity. I don't think he was "calling out Velasquez", but he was definitely trying to draw attention to the potential super fight.

I like both guys, but if they were to fight, at least right now, I would think Cain would be too much for Jones at HW. Jon has the ability to make it a fight, but Cain is stronger and has a difficult skill set for Jon to deal with (or anyone for that matter). I'd like to see those guys battle it out in the grappling department though. That would be something...

GOAT thread. I can't even count how many jimmies got rustled here.

I remember when I listed my end of 2014 champs, I listed Jones as HW champ. Likely won't be by the end of 2014, but don't be surprised when Jones moves up and plays the point fighting game at HW. And I think people are jumping to conclusions by acting like Jones isn't a beast because he should've lost to Gustafsson. Gus has great wrestling from training with... oh god... Phil Davis. The Mauler's length makes him tough to beat to ANY opponent in ANY weight class. So I can't downgrade Jones for having trouble with him.

Rustle on, young man.

I remember when I listed my end of 2014 champs, I listed Jones as HW champ. Likely won't be by the end of 2014, but don't be surprised when Jones moves up and plays the point fighting game at HW. And I think people are jumping to conclusions by acting like Jones isn't a beast because he should've lost to Gustafsson. Gus has great wrestling from training with... oh god... Phil Davis. The Mauler's length makes him tough to beat to ANY opponent in ANY weight class. So I can't downgrade Jones for having trouble with him.

Rustle on, young man.

you mustn't have seen many threads

Rustle on, young man.

This middle schooler rustles jimmies with the best of them. When puberty hits, he's gonna be animal.

Rustle on, young man.

This middle schooler rustles jimmies with the best of them. When puberty hits, he's gonna be animal.

May the force be with you young one. As for the brown skins heads thinking cain is p4p get off the telletubby's nuts. Just because your sheets are darker it doesn't mean no skid mark is left.

Rustle on, young man.

May the force be with you young one. As for the brown skins heads thinking cain is p4p get off the telletubby's nuts. Just because your sheets are darker it doesn't mean no skid mark is left.

xgllya.gif

Rustle on, young man.

xgllya.gif

It means a racist of any color has stinky feces. Just because it's trendy to only hate whites, it does not make non white racists cool or exceptable..

I actually disagree with your comments. in my personal opinion i think that velasquez has the better wrestling and cardio. as a heavyweight he will definitely have the strength and power advantage. im a huge velasquez fan, im not being bias but i think he will win, but it will be a tough fight for both men.

Archived