Have you ever been broke ?

MachidaSilva

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you got money to pay for the internet to post.. then you ain't broke ****er lol..

Still. It does suck. Hope it gets better for you

maybe he swung by the local library while trying to sell bone density scanners and just need some sort of outlet before he jumped a bridge

If you got money to pay for the internet to post.. then you ain't broke ****er lol..

Still. It does suck. Hope it gets better for you

maybe he swung by the local library while trying to sell bone density scanners and just need some sort of outlet before he jumped a bridge

Lol.. it was the bone density scanner that won me over lol

No.

What is your excuse for being broke though?

Job loss at the worst time. I'll find something new though, nothing that will pay as good though. I tend not to save.

Hey buddy, just relax. It'll be okay. You still have the qualifications to be a food server at a gourmet restaurant.

No.

Job loss at the worst time. I'll find something new though, nothing that will pay as good though. I tend not to save.

Hey buddy, just relax. It'll be okay. You still have the qualifications to be a food server at a gourmet restaurant.

This^ BJJ noob waits tables and he's stacking paper to the ceiling and riding on 24 inch chrome.

No.

This^ BJJ noob waits tables and he's stacking paper to the ceiling and riding on 24 inch chrome.

It's apparently not easy though

BJJnoob - "It's harder to be a waiter than be a chef"

Nope

<ahttp://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq255/lukeslowalker/2014-02-20104608.jpg/>

what is this, monopoly money?

Yeah the new hundreds look stupid in my opinion

Yes sir. My dad sent me two hundo for Christmas and they were those new ones. I thought I was going to get weird looks at the store trying to use them.

Nope

Yes sir. My dad sent me two hundo for Christmas and they were those new ones. I thought I was going to get weird looks at the store trying to use them.

The older ones had so much more class, like a piece of art

The new ones and the last ones look like somebody **** out a stamp and pounded it on some paper

Nope

The new ones and the last ones look like somebody **** out a stamp and pounded it on some paper

This is grim sign of our nations fall from grace. We might as well just pack in the for the day and accept being a tier 2 country like Canada or France.

Nope

This is grim sign of our nations fall from grace. We might as well just pack in the for the day and accept being a tier 2 country like Canada or France.

<ahttp://thekinfolkcollective.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/django-calvin-candy.gif?w=590/>

I could post receipts everyday but I got advanced logic class HW and **** to do.

Do that homework then. You need it. Just a suggestion, don't come off as a condescending "expert" if you havent even completed the course. That usually doesnt go very well for the "expert." It's akin to my 7th grade son trying to tell me how to calculate a wedge correction on a ship that is listing and has trim, even though he doesnt know calculus...

But you don't know anything about logic as proved by your posts. You are very much behind me on all levels regarding it. You reason irrationally. Your example doesn't work because your kid isn't calculus. You can't even form what we call "well formed formulas." Which is to say your argument form is rubbish. An analogous argument would be you teaching your kid calculus. As I am teaching you logic. Grasshopper.

But you don't know anything about logic as proved by your posts. You are very much behind me on all levels regarding it. You reason irrationally. Your example doesn't work because your kid isn't calculus. You can't even form what we call "well formed formulas." Which is to say your argument form is rubbish. An analogous argument would be you teaching your kid calculus. As I am teaching you logic. Grasshopper.

Yet again, you miss the point. He hasn't completed calculus, but i do teach my kids advanced mathematics because it's important in the real world. Not in the world of typing a bill into a calculator and multiplying it by .15-.2. It's the fact that he has dabbled in it and I do it every day. Furthermore, you missed the point of a student claiming to be an expert. Which is a blatant falsehood.You also assume that you know my educational background which clearly means you are irrational. Also, I couldn't care less about the formula of my arguments on an MMA forum because it isn't high on my priority list. Lastly, from the grammatical composition of this post, might I suggest you take some english courses with your electives that you hold so dearly?

Archived