14. STANDYOURGROUND

Offical fat **** eaters of this thread

1. Cripta

2. najma

3. Weidman__the__Great

4. Identity

5. STANDYOURGROUND

6. BeLikeWater

What's your problem? Wouldn't you like to beat GSP in a computer game?

just watched that video in your sig lmao how is that guy not in jail or got KTFO yet

lol if he did that in America he'd get shot

If I saw this occurring, but it didn't affect me or anyone close to me I'm pretty sure I'd follow him until I found out where he lived. once that information was attained I'd break into his home, demand he eat a fat **** and rape him.

If I saw this curring, and it did affect someone close me I'm pretty sure he would get the piss beat out of him right there then I'd lick my hand rub my **** and rape him.

just watched that video in your sig lmao how is that guy not in jail or got KTFO yet

If I saw this occurring, but it didn't affect me or anyone close to me I'm pretty sure I'd follow him until I found out where he lived. once that information was attained I'd break into his home, demand he eat a fat **** and rape him.

If I saw this curring, and it did affect someone close me I'm pretty sure he would get the piss beat out of him right there then I'd lick my hand rub my **** and rape him.

munkie that you?

munkie that you?

is that a signature or are you to be added to fat **** eater list?

munkie that you?

Nah, JBJF is a more toned down.

munkie that you?

you mad bro?

Lol truth he'd probably get stabbed over here. Wierd how their boyfriends just didn't care one was the fiance as well I'd have swung on him Wanderlei style and finished him with pride stomps into the concrete personally.

munkie that you?

you mad bro?

fat **** eater it is

munkie that you?

you mad bro?

fat **** eater it is

you mad you can't beat me in undisputed bro?

munkie that you?

you mad bro?

fat **** eater it is

you mad you can't beat me in undisputed bro?

lmao I can't beat anyone at the ****ing game. THQ can eat a fat ****

lol if he did that in America he'd get shotWell.... I'm glad not to be living in the USofA. No guns here, and no uptight people with rage problems.

I've never played the game myself as I feel that video games are a waste of time for simpletons, however I would like to add my support to this poll.I feel GSP has transcended the UFC and so should be rightly left out of the roster.

you're going on both ****ing lists...

lol if he did that in America he'd get shotWell.... I'm glad not to be living in the USofA. No guns here, and no uptight people with rage problems.

id shoot the piss out of him

I've never played the game myself as I feel that video games are a waste of time for simpletons, however I would like to add my support to this poll.I feel GSP has transcended the UFC and so should be rightly left out of the roster.

eat a fat ****

You should all be on both lists, contributing to a thread about GSP and fat ****s ya ****ing mo's (not that theres anything wrong with being a mo)

You should all be on both lists, contributing to a thread about GSP and fat ****s ya ****ing mo's (not that theres anything wrong with being a mo)

You can eat a fat **** for stealing my sig pic and putting it as your AV

Obviously the UFC rigged the Gus/JBJ and Hendrix/Grease decisions because it was too late in the development to change their high 90's ratings.

Anyway, HW is going to be an awesome division to fight in if they include most of the big names-

Cain

JDS

Overroid

Bigfoot

Browne

Super Samoan

Werdum

Warmaster

Archived