Wanderlei Silva rips Chael Sonnen over TRT use

jpc_ultimate

"I thought about using it, but my wife told me she would ask for a divorce, so I said I wouldn’t. "

1. Wandy thought about using TRT, which means he needs it. He can't get it up anymore etc.

2. His wife doesn't want him to be able to get it up again? lol

Their marriage is ****ed up.

Wanderlai knows it is too late for him to train TD defense but he is delusional if he thinks he will sweep or sub Sonnen.If was a 5 round fight Sonnen would tire by round 4 for sure then you can have a chance to sub him.Wandy has poor cardio if he exerts too much effort trying to get up he will gas badly.

One flaw i believe Sonnen has is the same one GSP has,you could give him your back to stand up and not fear a RnC.

Wanderlai knows it is too late for him to train TD defense but he is delusional if he thinks he will sweep or sub Sonnen.If was a 5 round fight Sonnen would tire by round 4 for sure then you can have a chance to sub him.Wandy has poor cardio if he exerts too much effort trying to get up he will gas badly.

One flaw i believe Sonnen has is the same one GSP has,you could give him your back to stand up and not fear a RnC.

It's gonna be 5 rounds they pushed it back it's a main event now. As for cardio Wands isn't that bad he looked fine in the Stann fight and went 5 with Franklin even though he lost.

It's gonna be 5 rounds they pushed it back it's a main event now. As for cardio Wands isn't that bad he looked fine in the Stann fight and went 5 with Franklin even though he lost.

He spent too much energy trying to rush the finish. I think he could have won that fight if he didn't go full berserker

The Chael before ufc 136, was not dangerous with subs, but now that he trains a lot more BJJ, he is becoming a threat on the ground, he subbed Stann and Shogun, threating Bisping with an RNC... So I think Sonnen might sub Silva pretty early in this fight.... arm triangle would be my guess

He spent too much energy trying to rush the finish. I think he could have won that fight if he didn't go full berserker

I agree I was shouting hoping he got the the finish coz I knew he'd probably get out pointed after using all that energy and failing to finish. Imo if he can last 5 rounds with a round like that thrown in his cardio isn't that bad.

He needs a finish here though or he's likely gonna lose I can see why he isn't just focusing on tdd hopefully he is training it alot but it's not that bad right now and he most likely isn't gonna get better than Chael by fight time at wrestling. I think submissions and getting back to his feet is probably his best chance coz the fight will hit the ground unless one of them gets finished fast.

I dont like Sonnen so no i aint defending him, but who the hell is Wanderlei taking shots at TRT. I respect his skills and highlight knockouts, but the guy has been asbusing his body with what ever the heck he could he could inject in himself to get a advantage against his opponents. and who knows he probebly still does,would not be suprised

I dont like Sonnen so no i aint defending him, but who the hell is Wanderlei taking shots at TRT. I respect his skills and highlight knockouts, but the guy has been asbusing his body with what ever the heck he could he could inject in himself to get a advantage against his opponents. and who knows he probebly still does,would not be suprised

proof? coz I never heard about him testing positive

proof? coz I never heard about him testing positive

Who said he was tested dummy?

Screen_shot_2012-02-10_at_11.25.26_PM.png

Wait... wait... then it says he used the word parameter. I call bull****.

Lol he's not stupid just comes across that way coz he's hard to understand

Yeah, I realized he was likely speaking Portuguese when he was being interviewed. So it's possible he used the word parameter. If he did, props to Wanderlei for being able to use a word in a sentence that I cannot.

It's funny how if Chael ****s on him it's hilarious but people get defensive when he talks about Chael

fiddy.gif

Chael isn't a hypocrite when he talks trash.

That's bull****

Chael called Wandy a ducking coward, which is true. Wandy ducks dudes all the time. Chael has NEVER turned down a fight

Wandy calls out Chael for using PEDs when roids are what made Wandy famous

It's funny how if Chael ****s on him it's hilarious but people get defensive when he talks about Chael

fiddy.gif

That's bull****

Chael called Wandy a ducking coward, which is true. Wandy ducks dudes all the time. Chael has NEVER turned down a fight

who has Wanderlei ever ducked?

ever?

fiddy.gif

That's bull****

ever?

vitor_belfort.jpg

fiddy.gif

That's bull****

Again proof?.. didn't think so .

And the fight is signed how is he a ducking coward? lmfao your talking about a guy who goes in there and throws down win or lose yet hes afraid of Chael really? Wanderlei has wanted the fight for a long time and Chael is the one who started the **** talk can't blame him for talking back.

fiddy.gif

That's bull****

ever?

vitor_belfort.jpg

Lmao complains about roids posts a pic of Vitor

fiddy.gif

That's bull****

ever?

vitor_belfort.jpg

**** Cheator, but Wandy still ducked him

fiddy.gif

That's bull****

ever?

vitor_belfort.jpg

**** Cheator, but Wandy still ducked him

As far as I know they both got injured while trying to set the fight up that isn't ducking at all

fiddy.gif

That's bull****

And the fight is signed how is he a ducking coward? lmfao your talking about a guy who goes in there and throws down win or lose yet hes afraid of Chael really? Wanderlei has wanted the fight for a long time and Chael is the one who started the **** talk can't blame him for talking back.

Wandys been trying to duck chael to no avail. First he demanded Anderson silva money. Then he tried to get Chael to coach tuf brazil thinking he'd be too scared to do it. Then when Chael was doing it he attacked him on set trying to get Dana to suspend him and cancel the fight. Then he demanded it be a 5 round fight in Brazil thinking Chael would turn it down.

Wonder what he'll try next. I'm sure he'll need "surgery" soon.

fiddy.gif

That's bull****

Wandys been trying to duck chael to no avail. First he demanded Anderson silva money. Then he tried to get Chael to coach tuf brazil thinking he'd be too scared to do it. Then when Chael was doing it he attacked him on set trying to get Dana to suspend him and cancel the fight. Then he demanded it be a 5 round fight in Brazil thinking Chael would turn it down.

The money thing is just business he likely thought with the hype behind the fight he could make extra with ppv sales. TUF in Brazil will for sure have been the UFC's choice they know they can use the show to hype a fight even more and we haven't even seen what starts the brawl yet, Wand is a former Vale Tudo fighter him throwing down outside the cage is not surprising and doesn't mean he's ducking you hear stories from the pride days where those guys in his camp would fight and most of them were friends so with Chael everyone knew it'd happen.

The fight was supposed to happen later in the year anyway and they brought it forward even Chael admitted it when he said Wand was out of shape, now it's later in the year like planned but on a Brazil card which I don't even think totally works in Wandys favour, now he has the pressure of his home country watching him fighting a guy who **** all over the country expecting him to shut him up it should have happened over here.

fiddy.gif

That's bull****

The money thing is just business he likely thought with the hype behind the fight he could make extra with ppv sales. TUF in Brazil will for sure have been the UFC's choice they know they can use the show to hype a fight even more and we haven't even seen what starts the brawl yet, Wand is a former Vale Tudo fighter him throwing down outside the cage is not surprising and doesn't mean he's ducking you hear stories from the pride days where those guys in his camp would fight and most of them were friends so with Chael everyone knew it'd happen.

The fight was supposed to happen later in the year anyway and they brought it forward even Chael admitted it when he said Wand was out of shape, now it's later in the year like planned but on a Brazil card which I don't even think totally works in Wandys favour, now he has the pressure of his home country watching him fighting a guy who **** all over the country expecting him to shut him up it should have happened over here.

Brazilian fighting in Brazil is a disadvantage.

This is ADVANCED fanboy logic at work folks

fiddy.gif

That's bull****

Wand is a former Vale Tudo fighter him throwing down outside the cage

Chael is an American Gangster, fighting Chael on the street without his buddies holding him back would be the biggest mistake of Wanderlei's pathetic career

fiddy.gif

That's bull****

Brazilian fighting in Brazil is a disadvantage.

This is ADVANCED fanboy logic at work folks

Yeah coz I said it was a disadvantage. I said it doesn't completely work in his favour and stated the reasons this is an advanced lack of reading ability at work folks.

Archived