Machida>Mousasi? Fightmetric says otherwise

xFINISHxHIMx

lol - Mousasi only landed one jab which bled Machida's nose and 2 kicks. Everything else was Machida.

lol - Mousasi only landed one jab which bled Machida's nose and 2 kicks. Everything else was Machida.

He also injured Machidas foot with his goat chin. His plan was to let Machida break both feet, hands, elbows and knees on his GOAT chin and then finish him off. Despite standing there doing nothing Machida refused to engage and he couldn't implement his game plan.

Ok let met this straight.

Machida caused the most damage but didn't land as many strikes as moose. You say he lost.

Frankie landed the most hits on Bendo, but took the most damage. And he lost.

LOL ok. Continue...

8->

Shark_etiquette is mad :-t

what an unlikely turn of events. Let's hear what he has to say on the matter.

Well not twice lol

he got ****ed in the first fight and I hate Bendo

2nd fight he clearly won though

He just got caught with an upkick.

That's the only reason he looked f**** up.

And some people bruise easily.

Except Bendo's half-black half-fish b**** a**.

Frankie landed more hits and he was hurt since, what, round 1? 2?

If he can't finish a small, hurt fighter, in 5 rounds, and the fight is that close, you don't deserve that win.

Same thing I said Bendo vs Josh.

That thieving black muthaffff... X(

I'll have to rewatch their first fight, I've only watched it once and I scored it as a whole, not per round

Thompson beat up Bendo though, with one hand lol

Bendo lost. He got knocked down and taken down at will. He was outstruck. Frankie ate that up kick like a pancake and that was the only success Bendo had in the entire fight.

I'm telling you bruh. Frankie P4P best LW! (My opinion)

No weight cut & still beating up welterweights

He also beat Penn, twice, who was considered the P4P best LW

If he never hurt his hand, that would've been the second time Bendo would've cried, backstage.

There should be a rematch. No sense putting them up against anyone else.

I'll have to rewatch their first fight, I've only watched it once and I scored it as a whole, not per round

Bendo lost. He got knocked down and taken down at will. He was outstruck. Frankie ate that up kick like a pancake and that was the only success Bendo had in the entire fight.

Bendo needs to drop down to FW for a rematch

He already cuts an insane amount of weight, 10 lbs won't make a significant difference

Bendo needs to drop down to FW for a rematch

He already cuts an insane amount of weight, 10 lbs won't make a significant difference

He has those giant ****ing legs, he needs to learn how to properly cut weight from those things so he can make 135. Get @zaksame on the case.

I've watched the fight a few times from and unbiased point of view. I was actually undecided on who to pick in this fight. I have to say these stats are waaay off. There is no way Moose landed more than Machida, he was getting lit up round by round and probably averaged about 5 strikes per round. He was clearly frustrated the entire time.

Haha I love ya, FH ^_^

Idk what people are talking about, tho.

Machida did great at picking his shots against a K1 striker.

He also showed us a few new things he working on (capoeira kick)

The way the 5th round ended was great, too.

Machida could've gotten the Souza treatment with that upkick.

Still went for it & landed that last dive strike, flush, on Moose's eye.

Fans don't understand fighting.

Timing & distance is harder than it looks.

When you're getting lit up by someone who strikes and counters well & he's also good at keeping his distance, it's hard to figure out how to land significant shots, let alone, win.

Specially if you've been getting hit & you slow down.

Machida haters can say he runs all they want, but he hitting you and he still in the cage.

He always backs up like 2-3 steps back in case of a blitz. That ain't running. That's called anticipating.

There's only one runner. And that's Starnes. Guida in the Maynatd fight, too.

Once again, just my opinion.

Archived