Countdown to UFC 170: Patrick Cummins for the belt

Spartacus__

Watching the Rory vs Maia countdown

god I hope Penn doesn't lose to Edgar, I don't like seeing him get beat up so bad

I started to hate Rory on that fight. That bum thought he was ****ing Ali, but couldn't finished an out of shape BJ

Nova União BJ is going to murder Edgar

Edgar has a JDS level GOAT chin, GOAT boxing, GOAT footwork, GOAT speed and GOAT cardio.

BJ has nothing to offer him unfortunately.

Maia is going to own Rory

If Maia can beat Fitch, Rick Story and Dong, he can beat ****ing Rory

Maia is actually a badass Brazilian, he is the only WW that has a chance at beating the Immortal, slim chance, but still a chance

Maia also destroyed shields as well don't forget.

god I hope Penn doesn't lose to Edgar, I don't like seeing him get beat up so bad

I started to hate Rory on that fight. That bum thought he was ****ing Ali, but couldn't finished an out of shape BJ

Edgar has a JDS level GOAT chin, GOAT boxing, GOAT footwork, GOAT speed and GOAT cardio.

So much potential wasted in a point fighting career.

Bj has been training with Big Jitendra

Edgar is ****ed

So much potential wasted in a point fighting career.

Where do you think he got his GOAT boxing skills from homie?

floyd.gif

Maia is actually a badass Brazilian, he is the only WW that has a chance at beating the Immortal, slim chance, but still a chance

Jake Shields is OP

He was using Undisputed reversals in that fight lol

Edgar is ****ed

Is he deadlifting 135? ****ing bird chested can.

Edgar is ****ed

Is he deadlifting 135? ****ing bird chested can.

Bro Big Jitendra doesn't **** around

You're lucky to even be able to lift the bar after his workouts

Wow that actually got me hyped for this fight. Strange, before watching this video I couldn't care less. Now I wanna know if this kid really can hold his own vs DC.

typical zuffa zombie hype victim

Or..... typical human emotions when you learn people's back story's you care more about watching them perform.

Annnddd... typical hipster response.

Shields BJJ > Maia BJJ.

Proven.

Lol no. One barrel roll escape when sweaty doesn't mean ****.

The ufc is purposely not going into detail about the incident in the gym. I think Cormier refuses to have that discussion. And lastly, the Cumtrain won't last. It will disappear as quickly as it came. War Cormier.

*I have to admit though, I like the kid's attitude. He is like a Chael Sonnen in training.

Maia can't ****ing beat a healthy dong.

Shields BJJ > Maia BJJ.

Proven.

Lol no. One barrel roll escape when sweaty doesn't mean ****.

Total domination by Shields.

As good as Maia is he cannot roll with Shields.

I watched the countdown and tried really hard... and I still can't get excited for Patty Cummins. The guy is going to get flattened in 20 seconds if Cormier wants to do it, but it seems to me that he's going to purposely manhandle Cummins for an entire fight. I expect scenes like the JDS vs. Mir fight when Junior kept telling Mir to get up after Frank would get knocked down then lay there praying to god that Junior would jump into his guard.

All you Cummings "fans" aren't going to be supporting him after DC owns him Saturday.

****ing cans

lol at you talking about fake fans

You just pick the favourite everytime

Look at your Av right now, you were picking Suga because he was the favourite and now he pulled out so move on to DC someone who you are supposed to hate

All you Cummings "fans" aren't going to be supporting him after DC owns him Saturday.

****ing cans

lol at you talking about fake fans

You just pick the favourite everytime

Look at your Av right now, you were picking Suga because he was the favourite and now he pulled out so move on to DC someone who you are supposed to hate

No he wasn't. Cormier was like -225. Evans was around +180

Archived