Dudes... Dudes... Dudes.

Kevbo_Jones

After hearing how much waiting tables can make for you, i decided to ditch the ole "9-5" and throw my hat in the ring. This was my first table.

pom0jvb8is.png

They even showed me the way to the Lord!!!

$3000*4 tables a day= $1,860,000 a year(155 days worked so i can attend university for 19 years) Early retirement, here i come! Oh, but if youre broke, still come in but sit at Tiffany's tables. Im the best there is and my time costs money.

No **** guys!

After hearing how much waiting tables can make for you, i decided to ditch the ole "9-5" and throw my hat in the ring. This was my first table.

pom0jvb8is.png

$3000*4 tables a day= $1,860,000 a year(155 days worked so i can attend university for 19 years) Early retirement, here i come! Oh, but if youre broke, still come in but sit at Tiffany's tables. Im the best there is and my time costs money.

No **** guys!

Bro, that's all? I got this plus the leftovers. Ain't a gonna pays for no food, yo.

million-dollar-bill.jpg

pom0jvb8is.png

No **** guys!

Bro, that's all? I got this plus the leftovers. Ain't a gonna pays for no food, yo.

million-dollar-bill.jpg

Oh snap! Free food? Fo real?!? My manager told me I'd get fired if I ate the leftovers. ****ing ****, it's going in Rosalita's dishwasher trashcan anyway...

pom0jvb8is.png

No **** guys!

million-dollar-bill.jpg

Oh snap! Free food? Fo real?!? My manager told me I'd get fired if I ate the leftovers. ****ing ****, it's going in Rosalita's dishwasher trashcan anyway...

Bro, if you pays for foods, you no can do no schools. Save yo money for schools, bro. I explained everything to my chef, Chef Kim No Cuk, he said everything was fine if I ate the leftovers only.

I wonder if that's real. One time I when I was a bartending I had two guys come in on an empty night, drink a beer or two each and then give me 150 bucks cash on the way out. One gave me $100 and the other one a $50.

Sometimes people just want to make someone's day I guess. One day if I'm doing well financially I'll pay it forward by doing the same.

I wonder if that's real. One time I when I was a bartending I had two guys come in on an empty night, drink a beer or two each and then give me 150 bucks cash on the way out. One gave me $100 and the other one a $50.

Sometimes people just want to make someone's day I guess. One day if I'm doing well financially I'll pay it forward by doing the same.

It's real. It's been on the news, someone giving huge tips, signing as "tips for Jesus." Rumored to be someone from PayPal.

pom0jvb8is.png

No **** guys!

million-dollar-bill.jpg

Bro, if you pays for foods, you no can do no schools. Save yo money for schools, bro. I explained everything to my chef, Chef Kim No Cuk, he said everything was fine if I ate the leftovers only.

Bro, I gotsta do schools. You can never win interweb battles of wit by having no schools. I need to show potential customers that I am educated, despite my douchbag facial hair and haircut.

pom0jvb8is.png

No **** guys!

million-dollar-bill.jpg

Bro, I gotsta do schools. You can never win interweb battles of wit by having no schools. I need to show potential customers that I am educated, despite my douchbag facial hair and haircut.

Yeah, bro. I recommend that advanced logic class. That **** done wons me lots of debates on the interwebz.

pom0jvb8is.png

No **** guys!

million-dollar-bill.jpg

Yeah, bro. I recommend that advanced logic class. That **** done wons me lots of debates on the interwebz.

You're right bro! A class like that will serve me well in whatever the **** it is I plan to do the rest of my life. I don't know though bro. Making almost 2mil a year carrying plates and drinks is an insanely good career.

pom0jvb8is.png

No **** guys!

million-dollar-bill.jpg

The **** you talking about my hair for?

****s

Did you say that because you came in my restaurant and saw me doing gymnastics and juggling chainsaws and **** while I brought their plates and drinks to them? I gotsta cover both demographics bro. Chainsaws for men, gymnastics for the women. Once my tables are served, I serenade my customers with Shakespeare sonnets set to original, self written guitar music. People don't come for the food. They come for the show, and I'm the best!!!

****s

Did you say that because you came in my restaurant and saw me doing gymnastics and juggling chainsaws and **** while I brought their plates and drinks to them? I gotsta cover both demographics bro. Chainsaws for men, gymnastics for the women. Once my tables are served, I serenade my customers with Shakespeare sonnets set to original, self written guitar music. People don't come for the food. They come for the show, and I'm the best!!!

That a full paragraph of grade A rustled jimmies.

****s

That a full paragraph of grade A rustled jimmies.

That full sentence is pure grade A delusional.

Archived