Cormier vs Cummins presser stare down!

Pigs-On-The-Wing

ur link is two years old and has nothing to do with zuffa

shut your ****ing face ****nozzle

I remember years ago listening to LoveLine with Adamn Coralla and DR.Drew and Adam said "ya know people always call eachother ****bags, im going to start calling people ****nozzles because that's the part that actually gets inserted and has to do all the diry work"

lol guess it caught on

I'm pretty sure this was staged. At no point did Dana expressed any concerns as to whether this staredown may escalate to a fight. Dana is simply laughing and enjoying the show whereas in other staredowns, Dana seemed very concerned and is eager to break it up before something happens. STAGED. DC is a great actor. War DC!

And BTW, DC looks like a hungry Mike Tyson. Can't wait for this beat down lol.

The only thing that he has in common with Tyson relating to hunger is their mutual love of fried chicken

Don't tell me you've falling off the cliff and are now joining Carnage's Uncle Tom hate. We really don't need anymore of that in this world.

The only thing that he has in common with Tyson relating to hunger is their mutual love of fried chicken

Don't tell me you've falling off the cliff and are now joining Carnage's Uncle Tom hate. We really don't need anymore of that in this world.

I hated DC since day 1, no questions asked.

Actually I don't really mind DC, not a fan or hater. I just want to see some bum off the street derail a huge hype train.

Glad I get to see this **** go down live!

Lol no you're not, this is one of the worst cards in UFC history

You still have 2 days to sell your tickets, do it asap homie

He/she gets to see black gsp get koed, ronda get layed on and roidy choke on his own blood. He better go see that ****!

Given his lackluster couple of fights in the UFC, a real hatred for an opponent could be exactly what DC needed to snap him into beast mode.

I do not expect this to go out of the first round unless Cumface goes full Macheater and sprints away the whole time.

Cormier via genuine animosity.

Actually I don't really mind DC, not a fan or hater. I just want to see some bum off the street derail a huge hype train.

PC is not really a bum. 4 - 0 and had to quit mma because no one would fight him. I hope that's true. I want to see a good fight. DC will still win because he fights very smartly. One of the smartest and most calculated fighters in the business if you ask me.

PC is not really a bum. 4 - 0 and had to quit mma because no one would fight him.

you don't really buy that do you? the dude is a newbie and his last fight was against a guy 5-15. they just wanted to get anyone so they didn't cancel the fight...it's probably the biggest mismatch that the UFC has ever booked for a co-main

PC is not really a bum. 4 - 0 and had to quit mma because no one would fight him.

you don't really buy that do you? the dude is a newbie and his last fight was against a guy 5-15. they just wanted to get anyone so they didn't cancel the fight...it's probably the biggest mismatch that the UFC has ever booked for a co-main

I don't care any of that other crap is hype or not, you can't deny the fact he is 4 and 0 and an NCAA 2 time champ.

PC is not really a bum. 4 - 0 and had to quit mma because no one would fight him. I hope that's true. I want to see a good fight. DC will still win because he fights very smartly. One of the smartest and most calculated fighters in the business if you ask me.

He hasn't fought one legit fighter. He might be great, but that would be a coincidence. He was signed because the backstory between the two was just the perfect storm of wolf tickets.

And it worked. Look at how much attention this fight is getting.

And when I called him a bum, I meant his financial situation. I don't know enough about the guy to judge his skill set. But I'd like to see some minimum wage no body come in and stomp a well known UFC fighter, because it would be awesome.

I don't care any of that other crap is hype or not, you can't deny the fact he is 4 and 0 and an NCAA 2 time champ.

lol Cummins is not a 2 time NCAA champion.

Archived