And DC is going to win but I honestly expect this fight to be a lot closer then it should be. I just have a feeling Cummings is going to surprise me. I can't put my finger on it but I think this dude is actually pretty damn good.

Woops you should probably edit this (mod) the Cummings was cut short by my phone's spell check lmao

That means you use **** often enough for it to be your default bro. Im not judging though.

I talk dirty to chicks. They eat that stuff up.

I'd love nothing more than to see Cummings pull off an incredible upset, but all signs point to Cormier winning this one. I think if Cummins doesn't completely blow this fight - say he just gets pressed into the fence for 15 minutes and loses a 30-27 UD rather than getting KO'd in 30 seconds - he'll have at least two more fights in the UFC against lesser competition.

Woops you should probably edit this (mod) the Cummings was cut short by my phone's spell check lmao

That means you use **** often enough for it to be your default bro. Im not judging though.

Maybe bar ****s and skanks. A real woman wants it told to her face. On her face... B-)

I want a Divorce.

But.. but.. I lov.... ah f**k it I've been cheating on you since the beginning. I banged your best friend and your cousin, at the same time, in your bed while you were in Cabo with your friends.

I want a Divorce.

But.. but.. I lov.... ah f**k it I've been cheating on you since the beginning. I banged your best friend and your cousin, at the same time, in your bed while you were in Cabo with your friends.

Ha! You thought she was with "friends" in Cabo. Rookie.

CumGoat via KO.

Sig bet?

Oh wait you don't really think he's gonna win since you picked DC in the Survivor game....

Never mind.

Already have an av bet on it but I can take a sig bet.

Oh wait you're about to "log off" aka duck me.

My man.

Although this is stepping out of my comfort zone a bit since DC isn't the underdog.

I want a Divorce.

Well **** it fine you're keeping all the kids ****.

I picked DC but something tells me that Cummings might pull off the upset.

wow..

his last win was over a guy 5-15

dc's fighting the top 10 fighters in the world consistently

Dc? Fighting somebody in the top 10? =)) =))

Mir? =))

Nelson? =))

Stalling? =))

CumGoat via KO.

Sig bet?

Oh wait you don't really think he's gonna win since you picked DC in the Survivor game....

Never mind.

My man.

Although this is stepping out of my comfort zone a bit since DC isn't the underdog.

Scared bro?

I picked DC but something tells me that Cummings might pull off the upset.

wow..

his last win was over a guy 5-15

dc's fighting the top 10 fighters in the world consistently

I know it isn't logical or likely but its just a gut instinct.

Here is the thing... mma is not like it was 10+ years ago. There are a lot of great fighters out there training their asses off that could hang with ufc fighters. (Not necessarily beat but good enough to compete) The reality is, there just isn't enough opportunities to get these guys in the UFC with top competition to really see all the talent out there.

DC himself is a good example of this. 3 years ago he was a nobody and five years ago he never even had a pro fight under his belt. He got a break just like Cummings... as an alternate in the Strikeforce HW grand prix and the rest is well....history. He went on to smash Bigfoot and dominate Barnett. 2 top 10 HWs.

I understand that the zuffa hype train is in full motion but I also realize this Cummings has the potential to make this interesting.

I think it would be great to see this guy Cummins pull off the MASSIVE upset (Dana White doesn't think it would be the biggest ever, but I think it would be, easily...), but I just don't see any way that it can happen outside of Cormier having the worst weight cut that anybody has ever seen and is just so drained that he can't lift his arms. That's not going to happen. He looks to be in much better shape than I thought possible; props to DC. Cormier finishes this with strikes in about 3 minutes. I think he'll toy with him for a couple of minutes to prove he can beat him however he wants, then he puts him down hard.

CumGoat via KO.

Sig bet?

Never mind.

My man.

Scared bro?

Ahhhh I offered you the bet. You're scared you'll have to eat cumm, I mean crow, when this fool gets dismantled.

CumGoat via KO.

Sig bet?

Never mind.

My man.

Scared bro?

Ahhhh I offered you the bet. You're scared you'll have to eat cumm, I mean crow, when this fool gets dismantled.

Lol i already accepted the bet and you're trying to back down bro. =))

CumGoat via KO.

Sig bet?

Never mind.

My man.

Scared bro?

Back down.....

Why don't we up the stakes?

Permanent sig bet

Or are you going to back down?

CumGoat via KO.

Sig bet?

Never mind.

My man.

Scared bro?

Back down.....

Permanent sig bet

Lol back down. 1 month sig bet take it or leave it.

Still think Cormier taking a 5 round fight his first time at LHW is a mistake.

Maybe Cummings can make it into the last couple of rounds and Cormier will wilt from dehydration. Otherwise I think Cormier will probably punch a hole through his head.

5 rounds?? what are you talking about, it's only a 3 round fight.

CumGoat via KO.

Sig bet?

Never mind.

My man.

Scared bro?

Back down.....

Permanent sig bet

Lol back down. 1 month sig bet take it or leave it.

Month sounds fair if you're not confident in a nobody like Pat Cummings beating an Olympic athlete top ten fighter in both the HW and LHW divisions.

Patrick Cummins

Association: Reign MMA

Pro Debut Date: 2010-12-04

Pro Record: 4-0-0

Last Ranked: 7/01/2013

#230 Light Heavyweight

Highest Quarterly Ranking: 10/01/2012

#208 Heavyweight

Next Fight: UFC 170 - Rousey vs. McMann

Next Opponent: [#3 HW] Daniel Cormier

Quarterly Generated Historical Rankings

Rating bar represents the fighter's standing relative to the top of the division at the time

Date ↑ ↓ Rank Record Points

07/01/2013 NR #230 Light Heavyweight 4-0-0

04/01/2013 29 #239 Heavyweight 3-0-0

01/01/2013 2 #210 Heavyweight 2-0-0

10/01/2012 5 #208 Heavyweight 2-0-0

07/01/2012 25 #213 Heavyweight 2-0-0

04/01/2012 NR #238 Heavyweight 2-0-0

its egg on danas face if DC kills him in the 1st rnd and money in his pocket if **** wins...lol...

Still think Cormier taking a 5 round fight his first time at LHW is a mistake.

Maybe Cummings can make it into the last couple of rounds and Cormier will wilt from dehydration. Otherwise I think Cormier will probably punch a hole through his head.

5 rounds?? what are you talking about, it's only a 3 round fight.

Is it? I thought the Rashad fight was 5 rounds.

CumGoat via KO.

Sig bet?

Never mind.

My man.

Scared bro?

Back down.....

Permanent sig bet

If you want REAL high stakes, have a sex bet. The loser has to have sex with the winner.

Archived