House of Cards... don't know if I can continue watching.

KingNothing

So, a little backstory: I get really attached to characters in shows. Like really attached. I started watching this show a few days ago and immediately latched on to Peter. A fundamentally flawed, yet strong and likable character. Well, I just got to the end of episode 11, and to see my favorite character go out like that, on the lowest of the low, with no redemption at all, to just be ****ed over by Frank and eventually killed by him, it's tough to watch. I now have no characters that I like anymore besides Christina, who I fear will fade into obscurity now that peter is dead. Can anyone reaffirm me? Why should I keep watching...

I've thought about watching this

Whats it like?

Also, the main character, Frank, draws a lot of similarities to Walter White, but I don't see it at all. The only similarity is that they're very intelligent/manipulative, always one step ahead of their opposition. But Frank is a major ****, very cold and unemotional.

This goes without saying, but the reason I'm not posting more about this show is because I don't want to post spoilers for any who would want to watch it.

It's available on Netflix and it's a good show for those who are interested in political storylines. I'm not sure how long we can go to give people a chance to see it all before we can discuss.

It's a great show. My wife and I have been watching it a lot and we're almost finished with the 2nd season.

I would describe the show as a story with political intrigue.

what?? when did the 2nd season come out??? :D

the whole lot is available now. Came out a week ago. Episode one is CRAZY

It's a great show. My wife and I have been watching it a lot and we're almost finished with the 2nd season.

Holy ****, watching right now.

sick. Lemme know once you've seen it. I was seriously rustled @Weidman__the__Great

sick. Lemme know once you've seen it. I was seriously rustled @Weidman__the__Great

Sick sick episode, unfortunately my cousin had his girl over and she basically spoiled it for me literally 10 minutes before it happened lol. tough break for zoe... :(|)

Sick sick episode, unfortunately my cousin had his girl over and she basically spoiled it for me literally 10 minutes before it happened lol. tough break for zoe... :(|)

you kidding? like 'i cant believe he ____ her' or something??? Slap that ho and kick her **** out!

but yeah - that was brutal!

you kidding? like 'i cant believe he ____ her' or something??? Slap that ho and kick her **** out!

but yeah - that was brutal!

lol onto episode 2! :)>-

• 3 weeks later...

Archived