Find the bird chest

Spartacus__

Funny thing is that Ronda is probably better looking than any of the girls any of these forum members have ever slept with haha :)

Again, we aren't all in middle school. I've banged a stripper or two that look 100x better than Ronda and were feisty enough to kick your Bieber ****, son. Trust me, I've taken a one-two to the grill from a few of em.

Funny thing is that Ronda is probably better looking than any of the girls any of these forum members have ever slept with haha :)
first of all your lil **** **** looks like you dont even like females with your gay **** selfie picture and your stupid preteen justin bieier haircut you need a good **** whooping lil man and didn't you make a thread about ufc hot guys fighters smdfh

Again, we aren't all in middle school. I've banged a stripper or two that look 100x better than Ronda and were feisty enough to kick your Bieber ****, son. Trust me, I've taken a one-two to the grill from a few of em.

Seriously man? **** you are a tool. If you aren't in middle school you should be. You seem desperate to portray this cool/tough guy image.

pfffft.

:-@

Seriously man? **** you are a tool. If you aren't in middle school you should be. You seem desperate to portray this cool/tough guy image.

pfffft.

Why because I pointed out that nobody was impressed by someone beating up Shonie Carter? Don't be rustled. Had you listed anyone with any type of size, and not a little guy who has had his **** handed to him the last 11 of the last 13 times he fought... I would've instantly said, no way in hell I would win in a fight. You name the heavyweight, I guarantee I'd get beat up. Does that make you happy?

pfffft.

Why because I pointed out that nobody was impressed by someone beating up Shonie Carter? Don't be rustled. Had you listed anyone with any type of size, and not a little guy who has had his **** handed to him the last 11 of the last 13 times he fought... I would've instantly said, no way in hell I would win in a fight. You name the heavyweight, I guarantee I'd get beat up. Does that make you happy?

First of all I wasn't trying to impress anybody. That seems to be your modo. I was simply trying to show my friend was a pro fighter, not an amateur as someone else had claimed.

I hate to break it to you man but size matters very little when youre talking about professional fighters. I have seen my best friend at 150 pounds knock out more than one guy 200 +. and he is just a tough street fighter type. A guy like might mouse would kill you dude unless you have a few years of mma training yourself and know submission defense very well because your only chance to beat a guy like him would be to get a hold of him and good luck with that.

You're both tools

Comin from you?

=)) =)) =))

When is the last time you been laid Carnage? I mean seriously... you are on here from dawn until dusk. With 35000+ posts you cant be getting any? You're probably jerking off to Arianny between surfing through these threads. =)) =)) =))

I wouldn't jerk to Arianny you can

Maybe Grande

lol he actually flagged me for that

tool confirmed

Refer to sig

It seems that flagging someone is the easiest way to rustle jimmies

=))

read it again tool

I read it right the first time tool... go slap yourself. He is claiming I am rustled because I flagged you. Yet you are the one crying because I did therefore it is your jimmies that got rustled. A troll of your caliber should not be so easily rustled?

tool confirmed

Refer to sig

=))

read it again tool

I read it right the first time tool... go slap yourself. He is claiming I am rustled because I flagged you. Yet you are the one crying because I did therefore it is your jimmies that got rustled

I simply notified everyone that you were rustled, you were crying about being called a tool, which you are

tool confirmed

Refer to sig

=))

read it again tool

I read it right the first time tool... go slap yourself. He is claiming I am rustled because I flagged you. Yet you are the one crying because I did therefore it is your jimmies that got rustled

I simply notified everyone that you were rustled, you were crying about being called a tool, which you are

No... you simply cried out to your peer group/fake friends for support because you got rustled from me pointing out the obvious...

You're too much of a geek/loser to get any ****. Maybe if you get enough agrees or likes it can repair your damaged ego/rustled jimmies?

=))

tool confirmed

Refer to sig

=))

read it again tool

No... you simply cried out to your peer group/fake friends for support because you got rustled from me pointing out the obvious...

Your too much of a geek/loser to get any ****

=))

*you're

Archived