''Cyborg'' Will Drop down to 135, Promises to....

xFINISHxHIMx

Oh boy, the rustle level on this forum is going to reach one million when Ronda beats McCann and if Cyborg ever gets his nuts together over there, she will handle Cyborg too. This ain't 2008. Cyborg's grappling is terrible, and if she can't stop you via TKO or KO, then it's going to decision. Meisha Tate took til the 4th round to stop Marloes Coenen.... so did Cyborg in her last fight. Ronda would submit Marloes in under five mins.

In reference to Ronda’s statement that I am looking for a payday so that I can retire, you’re right, I am looking for a payday to retire you like I did Gina Carano. But to show it’s not only about money, I challenge you to a fight – winner takes all. Or better yet let’s fight for FREE. ANYTIME! ANYWHERE! Ask your daddy Dana to make it happen.

My English is not that great, so sorry if I was misunderstood. I didn’t literally mean I would die if I made 135. What I meant was that my doctor recommended that I did not fight the rest of my career at 135, which is what the UFC wanted.

You have fought 154 in the Olympics and 145 in MMA. You can meet me at 140 easier than for me to go down to 135. The only reason you want the fight at 135 is because you feel that is your only chance because you hope the weight cut will affect me. You guys say I’m irrelevant, yet watch my highlights. The true MMA fans not only know me, but know I’m the best. Sad that you give the true MMA fans no recognition by saying that they don’t matter.

I’m currently training to fight at 145 on March 28 and in early May. My team has hired a medical doctor to help me make 135. I plan to challenge and win the Invicta 135 championship in the summer and challenge you, champion to champion, for your 135 belt in December.

Now I know critics will say ‘I thought you said you would die if you made 135.’ All I’m promising is that I will give 100 percent to try to get to 135 to make this plan happen. If I do, I will still listen to my doctor’s advice and fight no more than three times at 135: first to win the Invicta belt, the second time to kick your **** and the third time to kick your **** again so that the world can see it wasn’t luck. You can even have me tested every week up to the fight. That way you will not have an excuse after I kick your ****.

She realized her fame is fading, cyborg the steroid chick is what she's called. Not cyborg the women's champion or cyborg the example of hard work. She can do 1 thing really good use needles, and fact is no fight with ronda and cyborg falls off into the 1 hit wonder category.

In reference to Ronda’s statement that I am looking for a payday so that I can retire, you’re right, I am looking for a payday to retire you like I did Gina Carano. But to show it’s not only about money, I challenge you to a fight – winner takes all. Or better yet let’s fight for FREE. ANYTIME! ANYWHERE! Ask your daddy Dana to make it happen.

My English is not that great, so sorry if I was misunderstood. I didn’t literally mean I would die if I made 135. What I meant was that my doctor recommended that I did not fight the rest of my career at 135, which is what the UFC wanted.

You have fought 154 in the Olympics and 145 in MMA. You can meet me at 140 easier than for me to go down to 135. The only reason you want the fight at 135 is because you feel that is your only chance because you hope the weight cut will affect me. You guys say I’m irrelevant, yet watch my highlights. The true MMA fans not only know me, but know I’m the best. Sad that you give the true MMA fans no recognition by saying that they don’t matter.

I’m currently training to fight at 145 on March 28 and in early May. My team has hired a medical doctor to help me make 135. I plan to challenge and win the Invicta 135 championship in the summer and challenge you, champion to champion, for your 135 belt in December.

Now I know critics will say ‘I thought you said you would die if you made 135.’ All I’m promising is that I will give 100 percent to try to get to 135 to make this plan happen. If I do, I will still listen to my doctor’s advice and fight no more than three times at 135: first to win the Invicta belt, the second time to kick your **** and the third time to kick your **** again so that the world can see it wasn’t luck. You can even have me tested every week up to the fight. That way you will not have an excuse after I kick your ****.

There is no 145 pound women's division in the UFC

Jesus christ this **** is stupid

She said she will fight 3 times at 135. Once in Invicta to grab that title and twice against Rousey.

She said she will fight 3 times at 135. Once in Invicta to grab that title and twice against Rousey.

She also said the only reason Rousey won't fight her at 145 is because she wants her to cut the weight

No Cyborg, she won't fight you at 145 because she is the 135 pound champ and there is no 145 pound division you dumb **** LoL

If RR get by McMann because I think this is a tougher fight for her than Roidborg. As stated before. Her grappling sucks. All RR needs to do is withstand the firstround fury, take her into the later rounds and she will sub her. I think RR showed she can take a few shots to the mug, so we will see how it goes. Difference could be Roidborg's power. But I think RR wins.

Edit: what is interesting though is Roidborg is supposed to be In attendance. If RR wins does she call her out?? May be my most exciting thing that happens at the event tonight.. guess we will find out tonight.

Anyone else that is here at 170???

Yeah 145 is not a legitimate weight class. 135 is basically heavyweight for women's MMA.

Lmao

UFC will eventually have a 145 class in my opinion

Just not enough talent there yet

Which means Cyborg is **** out of luck unless she drops the weight

I don't think they will. Can you even name 10 women that fight at 145 pounds? Better yet name 5.

Just about every girl she fights is a 135er coming up in weight.

If RR get by McMann because I think this is a tougher fight for her than Roidborg. As stated before. Her grappling sucks. All RR needs to do is withstand the firstround fury, take her into the later rounds and she will sub her. I think RR showed she can take a few shots to the mug, so we will see how it goes. Difference could be Roidborg's power. But I think RR wins.

Edit: what is interesting though is Roidborg is supposed to be In attendance. If RR wins does she call her out?? May be my most exciting thing that happens at the event tonight.. guess we will find out tonight.

I disagree with this. Taking a clean shot from Meisha Tate isn't even in the same ballpark as a bomb from Cyborg. Rousey got tagged quite a few times in that fight, and if she fights Cyborg, she won't get away with those. She will get stanky legged and TKOd unless she stops rushing forward with her chin straight up or tightens up her head movement and striking defense. The reason she is so dominant right now is because her grappling is superior and the fighters she has faced don't have legitimate striking power. So she can, in essence, bum rush, eat a few shots, and get the TD.

I hope Mcmann is gonna derail this potential match-up by 5 round molestation.

I personally think the fight will be your classic "good grapplers nullifying the ground game of the other" striking fight. It's just a matter of who out points the other on the feet. Hence why Rousey has been training her stand-up so much for this fight. I believe she knows she won't be able to toss her around like the other tomato cans she's faced.

I hope Mcmann is gonna derail this potential match-up by 5 round molestation.

I personally think the fight will be your classic "good grapplers nullifying the ground game of the other" striking fight. It's just a matter of who out points the other on the feet. Hence why Rousey has been training her stand-up so much for this fight. I believe she knows she won't be able to toss her around like the other tomato cans she's faced.

You could be right?

I think it will be hard for both of these women to stray from what they know so well though. Being Olympic medalists and all. I think once one of them starts to get the better of the other standing the other will go back to their instincts.

And she will die. What do you not understand?

She will either die or will have her health and performance strongly compromised.

Ok, that's fine. If she can't do it safely, then she shouldn't do it, but if she can't do it, then she really needs to shut the ever loving **** up about the whole thing, because it's not going to happen if she can't make it to 135.

I disagree with this. Taking a clean shot from Meisha Tate isn't even in the same ballpark as a bomb from Cyborg. Rousey got tagged quite a few times in that fight, and if she fights Cyborg, she won't get away with those. She will get stanky legged and TKOd unless she stops rushing forward with her chin straight up or tightens up her head movement and striking defense. The reason she is so dominant right now is because her grappling is superior and the fighters she has faced don't have legitimate striking power. So she can, in essence, bum rush, eat a few shots, and get the TD.

I do agree.

Bwhahahaha I love Cyborg's response when asked 'why 3 fights at 135lb'?

Cyborg: "1st to win the Invicta Belt. The 2nd time to kick your **** & the 3rd time to kick your **** again so that the world can see it wasn't luck. You can have me tested every week up to the fight. That way you will not have an excuse after I kick your ****"

Sour grapes consider yourself put on notice for an **** kicking. Cyborg coming for dat belt.

WAR CYBORG!!

With no roids and after a weight cut, cyborg will be a drained husk that gets taken down and subbed.

Not if she cuts the weight in a healthy manner. Even non-roided Cyborg would stagger Rousey if she fights her the way she's fought her previous opponents.

yea I wouldn't be shocked if cyborg KO'd her standing but I'm pretty sure Rousey would win. I wouldn't bet the house on it or anything though.

Yeah 145 is not a legitimate weight class. 135 is basically heavyweight for women's MMA.

Lmao

UFC will eventually have a 145 class in my opinion

Just not enough talent there yet

Which means Cyborg is **** out of luck unless she drops the weight

I don't think they will. Can you even name 10 women that fight at 145 pounds? Better yet name 5.

Just about every girl she fights is a 135er coming up in weight.

That is true

Cyborg is VER Ydumb to try and cut down to 135,she is taller and would NOT have the power to compete with Rhonda.Yes they are both roiders but Rhonda seems to be able to cut and put back on way more size than any other women in mma.

Cyborg was able to fight off another roider in Gina but Rhonda has a MUCH better grappling game and imo would control Cyborg.

Now at 145 there is a huge difference,Cyborg would not be taxxed as much and would be able to get closer to Rhonda's size and iomo would be have a much better chance at being the favorite then.

At 135 no chance no way.

Archived