Bibiano Fernandes session tomorrow

BAMfreddrick

That's awesome man, Bibiano is a beast (just like Babu) so I'm sure you're gonna learn some great skills and technique from him. It's a shame we probably won't ever see him in the UFC, especially after there was that rumour a while back he was fighting on the 149 card but then he ended up going ONE FC. But enjoy your session, I'm envious!

That's awesome man, Bibiano is a beast (just like Babu) so I'm sure you're gonna learn some great skills and technique from him. It's a shame we probably won't ever see him in the UFC, especially after there was that rumour a while back he was fighting on the 149 card but then he ended up going ONE FC. But enjoy your session, I'm envious!

Thanks man! I've been pretty lucky, I have gotten to have training days with some big names actually. Despite living in small town northern Alberta haha

I'll actually ask him what he thinks about ever fighting in the ufc some day when I see him.

Great class with Bibiano Fernandes this morning!

Everyone had lots of fun and had a great session with a great guy!

I got to roll with Bibiano twice, one session was timed for just five minutes and I went the whole five without being tapped! But he definitely schooled me hardcore. Our second match had no time limit and at about the seven minute mark he got me in a short armbar from the bottom.

I also talked to him about ever competing in the UFC, he didn't really seem like he wanted to talk about it but he did say "Never rule anything out". He was pretty vague which I can understand.

Archived