Maia too Strong

OmoGOAT

Damn I hate this fight. Like both fighters.

But tbh I think Maia takes it... I think they're killing Rory. The UFC is so terrible at building stars.

Rory is a great potential but he's been overhyped. People saying he could beat GSP and ****. Not even close. Maybe he'll prove me wrong and beat Maia. But I doubt it. He just lost. They should've thrown him an easier fight or at least a guy that matches up well with him to rebuild his confidence. If that fight hits the mat... Maia will take it.. and seeing as he hasn't been having trouble taking fights to the mat at WW I think that's what's going to happen.

Damn I hate this fight. Like both fighters.

But tbh I think Maia takes it... I think they're killing Rory. The UFC is so terrible at building stars.

Rory is a great potential but he's been overhyped. People saying he could beat GSP and ****. Not even close. Maybe he'll prove me wrong and beat Maia. But I doubt it. He just lost. They should've thrown him an easier fight or at least a guy that matches up well with him to rebuild his confidence. If that fight hits the mat... Maia will take it.. and seeing as he hasn't been having trouble taking fights to the mat at WW I think that's what's going to happen.

its his job to win fights, not the UFC's job to feed him cans. I hope he gets strangled.

So much fail in one thread.

clear that rory showed up to fight and maia showed up for a no gi grappling competition, back to the amazon with that river ape

racist ****ing ****

\:D/

if i can find the time I'm gonna expose you on this forum like you were on cameldog for being a compulsive lying troll ****. Enjoy your time while it lasts you little ****

clear that rory showed up to fight and maia showed up for a no gi grappling competition, back to the amazon with that river ape

racist ****ing ****

if i can find the time I'm gonna expose you on this forum like you were on cameldog for being a compulsive lying troll ****. Enjoy your time while it lasts you little ****

sure you will bro.

I was exposed? thats why I am still there and any poster there can confirm I am not a troll or a liar. But if you want to find the time to do that, that would be great.

did I rustle your jimmies over there too? U Mad Brah?

racist ****ing ****

sure you will bro.

I was exposed? thats why I am still there and any poster there can confirm I am not a troll or a liar. But if you want to find the time to do that, that would be great.

lol we both know that's not true. What did u say about drug deals or something? You're not worth the time.. maybe one day. No jimmies rustled kid, I just call a spade a spade :)

racist ****ing ****

sure you will bro.

lol we both know that's not true. What did u say about drug deals or something? You're not worth the time.. maybe one day. No jimmies rustled kid, I just call a spade a spade :)

I used to rip off junkies, and troll them afterwards. I also posted countless screenshots of the conversations I had with them which confirmed everything I would say. Not proud of who I used to be but lying is not in my nature.

Archived