Raphael Assuncao vs. Pedro Munhoz

Cody Gibson vs. Aljamain Sterling

Zach Makovsky vs. Josh Sampo

Erik Koch vs. Rafaello Oliveira

Ernest Chavez def. Yosdenis Ceden

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The hate on Rousey is hilarious. Half of the threads I've seen on here about her are just sad, if you don't like her that fine, but half of the comments are about her physical appearance not her MMA skills

I've said I'd leave the nuts hanging out but her personality sucks bawls and Danas clearly in love with the girl and buttsucks at every opportunity

The hate on Rousey is hilarious. Half of the threads I've seen on here about her are just sad, if you don't like her that fine, but half of the comments are about her physical appearance not her MMA skills

I've said I'd leave the nuts hanging out but her personality sucks bawls and Danas clearly in love with the girl and buttsucks at every opportunity

Dana is in love with anyone who makes him money.

Her attitude don't bother me, let her act like that as long as she backs it up. Until she starts talking mad **** and not backing it up then I'll have a problem with her. But I like the fact thats she's not the squeaky clean good girl like GSP, I wonder if she was a man if people would **** this much about her attitude.

Her attitude don't bother me, let her act like that as long as she backs it up. Until she starts talking mad **** and not backing it up then I'll have a problem with her. But I like the fact thats she's not the squeaky clean good girl like GSP, I wonder if she was a man if people would **** this much about her attitude.

article-0-0290058B00000578-290_468x286.jpg

Ever heard of Jon Jones?

I wonder if she was a man if people would **** this much about her attitude.

What do you mean if?

These types of comments are sad and stupid. She's a top fighter and a great athlete, medaled in the olympics. But most people on these forums can't see past the fact she's a women so they make comments about her body or say she's a man. When in truth most of the women fighters in the UFC could probably whoop all our asses (their are exemptions obviously)

What do you mean if?

These types of comments are sad and stupid. She's a top fighter and a great athlete, medaled in the olympics. But most people on these forums can't see past the fact she's a women so they make comments about her body or say she's a man. When in truth most of the women fighters in the UFC could probably whoop all our asses (their are exemptions obviously)

Not Megasoups

What do you mean if?

Lol you think we are against women? You have it twisted, son. Nobody likes Ronda. Why would you like Ronda when there are fighters like these.

respect06-paige-vanzant.jpg

Michelle_Waterson_1.jpg

3-miesha-tate.jpg

Ever heard of Jon Jones?

Thats cause he's black

Ever heard of Jon Jones?

Thats cause he's black

LOL jones is whiter than tranderson easily. =))

What do you mean if?

Lol you think we are against women? You have it twisted, son. Nobody likes Ronda. Why would you like Ronda when there are fighters like these.

respect06-paige-vanzant.jpg

Michelle_Waterson_1.jpg

3-miesha-tate.jpg

+1 Paige and Michelle > Everyone else

I'm just glad that Joe Rogan took the opportunity to tell us that when two fighters clinch against the cage, they're doing a lot, even if it doesn't look exciting. He should tell us that at every event.

He needs to spend more time explaining why fighters that don't throw leg kicks, should be throwing more leg kicks.

I love Rogan though. He's the man.

Archived