Sign in to follow this  
Teemu

Herb dean is a can

Agreed he should have let it go another 45 seconds so ronda could keep that string of armbars going.

LOL even Mcmann doesnt disagree with the decision, she admits that liver shot finished her

idc if Mccan agrees, she needs to take those punches and get finished.

I understood the Faber one a bit, but this one is unacceptable. I like Herb as a guy and he's still one of the best refs but maybe he needs to take a break or something

I understood the Faber one a bit, but this one is unacceptable. I like Herb as a guy and he's still one of the best refs but maybe he needs to take a break or something

McMann was making little **** sounds when she went down. Faber stoppage was worse.

He let a guy's lights go out and get smashed into oblivion earlier and now he stops it after a fighter goes down for one second.

Tell Browne that the body shot should have stopped the fight.

Retarded ****ing degenerate refs will destroy any good fight

I wouldn't be surprised if this **** was fixed to keep that manly looking **** a champion

**** you Dana White you ****ing bold ****

wtf is a fighter that gets finished by a body shot in 1 ****ing minute doing in a title fight? If you can't hang with the big hitters gtfo.

The stoppage earlier in the night was really bad, but I had no problems with the one in the main event. She dropped hard, and was taking shots without defending herself.

I mean if Sara stayed down and getting beat on for 5 secs, then I don't have a problem. But she was getting up pretty quick, and only eat 1 punch. THIS IS SOME BS!! Herb is taking UFC $$ or something, to keep Rhona as champ. Robbing the fan of a good fight, what a ****ing waste of $$$.

McMann had one hand on her liver the other on the ground, neither was covering her head. She was hurt and herb saved her from taking a bunch of unnessisary shots. She didn't even protest the stoppage. I'll say to everyone complaining about it what I was told after the moose fight, "stop being butthurt"

If it didn't get stopped there, it would have ended shortly after this by tapping out to an arm bar.

well let it get to that point, right?...I mean damn

Yeah but it just seems like the person who started this is pissed because he thought Mcmann probably could have won or something. There wasn't much of a chance.

McMann is a glass body can, but still, even a can like McMann should of been given proper time to recover

She most likely would of reversed Ronda and got her into the crucifix and cave her face into the matt

McMann had one hand on her liver the other on the ground, neither was covering her head. She was hurt and herb saved her from taking a bunch of unnessisary shots. She didn't even protest the stoppage. I'll say to everyone complaining about it what I was told after the moose fight, "stop being butthurt"

cool story but what "unnessisary" shots are you talking about? pillowpunches dont even put women out so that should not be a reason to stop the fight.

McMann is a glass body can, but still, even a can like McMann should of been given proper time to recover

She most likely would of reversed Ronda and got her into the crucifix and cave her face into the matt

Herb derp

I'm just saying...we watched Waldburger take a beating that I'm sure we all shouted "STOP THE FIGHT HERB"....and the next fight he refs, he doesn't even give the chick a chance to recover at all? I'm all for fighter protection, but be consistent

It's not like Sara getting swarmed after the knee, it was stop instantly. I saw 1 punch to the neck. And she was already recovered by the time Herb stop it. ****ing BS stoppage.

cool story but what "unnessisary" shots are you talking about? pillowpunches dont even put women out so that should not be a reason to stop the fight.

I agree with this.

A lot of cans are rustled by the fact that some posters seem rustled in this thread.

Milesgun's legendary jimmies have shattered.

LOL even Mcmann doesnt disagree with the decision, she admits that liver shot finished her

That's not what I got from her post-fight interview. She basically implied that she disagreed with the stoppage in the most polite way possible. If she had agreed, she would've said straight out that i was a good stoppage or that she was done. However, she just blamed herself for not getting up faster. She knew she wasn't quite done and that the stoppage was premature, even if she didn't come right out and say it.

A lot of cans are rustled by the fact that some posters seem rustled in this thread.

Milesgun's legendary jimmies have shattered.

His gangsta jimmies can never be broken!! >:P