Sign in to follow this  
Teemu

Herb dean is a can

A lot of cans are rustled by the fact that some posters seem rustled in this thread.

Milesgun's legendary jimmies have shattered.

12ers legendary jimmies have shattered due to him thinking MilesGun's legendary jimmies have shattered.

@12er is turning heel to save the forum

He knows the forum is on life support, with GSP gone, the hate is lacking.

12er's the hero The UFC Fight Club deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. An Iron Jimmie

I'm half expecting Herb Dean to be running to the middle of the octagon at Jones vs. Tex waiving off the fight as Buffer is ramping up his "IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT's... apparently over. Well ****. Drive safe folks."

12er's the hero The UFC Fight Club deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. An Iron Jimmie

This^^

The heel is his ally.. He was born in it... molded by it... He didn't need to troll till he saw this forum was dying. .and by then it was nothing to him but BLINDING!!!

You people can't troll unselfishly like 12er.. cause this forum belongs TOO HIM!!

This^^

The heel is his ally.. He was born in it... molded by it... He didn't need to troll till he saw this forum was dying. .and by then it was nothing to him but BLINDING!!!

You people can't troll unselfishly like 12er.. cause this forum belongs TOO HIM!!

gotten too

PATSTER: "But he deleted all my posts!"

12er: "Because you were the best of us! He wanted to prove that even someone as good as you could fall"

The only way this night could have resulted in more people going to bed angry is if Cummins managed to KO DC.

The only way this night could have resulted in more people going to bed angry is if Cummins managed to KO DC.

You put my quote in your sig without referencing me?

Do you want to know how I got these troll flags?

lmfao

If I understand correctly, all the guys have sore rectums, so are now using their mouths to pleasure 12er?

Im kinda lost in all this, but it seems pretty legit to me.

If I understand correctly, all the guys have sore rectums, so are now using their mouths to pleasure 12er?

Lol.. stfu. ..

You got a problem with that mother****er?

wouldn't it make more sense if the mouths were used to pleasure and sooth the sore rectums?

Or here's another thought, not thinking about men on this forum participating in **** play...

wouldn't it make more sense if the mouths were used to pleasure and sooth the sore rectums?

Or here's another thought, not thinking about men on this forum participating in **** play...

I blame the quality of the women's fights. Anything is better than thinking about that ****.

Let me see the copyright dummy

Screen_shot_2012-02-10_at_11.25.26_PM.png

How dare you use Dana against me?

lol I need to get a gif of Dana calling everyone a retard for thinking its an early stoppage and start spamming it.

lol I need to get a gif of Dana calling everyone a retard for thinking its an early stoppage and start spamming it.

lol I've been trying to find a Dana "Do you want to be a ****ing fighter" gif

but no luck

oBgKT7q.gif

So Travis Browne can recover from an Uberknee and and some extras but McMann can't recover from a Ronda knee? Herb sucks
Exactly! And it wasn't 1 Uberknee but a bunch of them!

Dana to all the haters.

0000.gif

Yeah that was way premature. Should have let it continue. Maybe Herb is past his prime.

He's starting to get rattled by the main event fights.

LMAO!!! You cans that think it was an early stoppage are just that. Watch the replay and see how McMann is grabbing her body from that shot. She was not defending herself smartly and it was a legit stoppage.

LMAO!!! You cans that think it was an early stoppage are just that. Watch the replay and see how McMann is grabbing her body from that shot. She was not defending herself smartly and it was a legit stoppage.

Defending herself from what? She wasn't taking any damage. Should a fight be stopped every time someone drops their hands? People like to bring up the "intelligently defending yourself" rule, but that doesn't mean you stop the fight because someone gets rocked from a good punch or hurt from a liver shot. You have to allow for some time for the person to recover, especially if their opponent is throwing little baby taps at them.

Next time someone taunts during a fight I want herb dean to ****ing dive in and call the fight because that person wasn't intelligently defending himself.

Look, watch the fight, she drops as if she's never getting up, herb waves it off, then she gets up...I don't think it was that bad stoppage, you gotta see how the referee sees it, because if you watch the slow-mo, it looks like she's done, you can't back track what you've done as referee, he already waved it off.

Look man, Herb Dean was looking out for my money. I had money on Waldburger so you gotta let that man struggle a little. It is a fight. Brain damage may occur. And Ronda took too much punishment in that fight... had to get a quick stoppage so we can all get paid and get her back out there raking in more money for me, Dana, and the boys.

Seems to me the refs need annual training and or refresher courses. As only 1 thing happens either they stop them to soon or let it go to long. To think a emission tester for the state has more advanced training even a burger flipper is held to higher standards.

Referring back to the thread title, Herb Dean actually IS a can in the traditional sense with a record of 2-3 against mostly nobodies. His only notable opponent was Joe Riggs, and Herb tapped to strikes in under a minute.

McMann had one hand on her liver the other on the ground, neither was covering her head. She was hurt and herb saved her from taking a bunch of unnessisary shots. She didn't even protest the stoppage. I'll say to everyone complaining about it what I was told after the moose fight, "stop being butthurt"

cool story but what "unnessisary" shots are you talking about? pillowpunches dont even put women out so that should not be a reason to stop the fight.

Oops added an I in there, but the potential shots I was referring to was the ones that would have came if it wasn't stopped. McMann didn't have her hands up at all. Rhonda would have continued to rain down shots, or attempt the arm bar. McMann lost, and would have if it wasn't stopped then. Like everyone says after someone's jimmies get rustled, you mad bro?

Man....if I lost my title fight to a BS stoppage, I would of pick up the wooden stool and smash the ref over the head with it.

But judging by your favorite fighters in your signature, you don't have a problem with BS decisions.... :)

McMann had one hand on her liver the other on the ground, neither was covering her head. She was hurt and herb saved her from taking a bunch of unnessisary shots. She didn't even protest the stoppage. I'll say to everyone complaining about it what I was told after the moose fight, "stop being butthurt"

cool story but what "unnessisary" shots are you talking about? pillowpunches dont even put women out so that should not be a reason to stop the fight.

Oops added an I in there, but the potential shots I was referring to was the ones that would have came if it wasn't stopped. McMann didn't have her hands up at all. Rhonda would have continued to rain down shots, or attempt the arm bar. McMann lost, and would have if it wasn't stopped then. Like everyone says after someone's jimmies get rustled, you mad bro?

shots = love taps? yeah i agree and it was pretty obvious that she was not going for an armbar so put her **** out of your mouth. Pretty funny how me disagreeing with an outcome or decision rustles Rouseys fans.