Women's MMA

carnages

Atleast the vast majority of the females don't stall.

No but they fight with piss poor form and **** gas tanks. Amateur hour.

Their striking needs A LOT of work ( besides Cat who is ok and Holly Holm and maybe a select few others ) but quite a few of the top females grappling is pretty solid and given that women in big time mma is pretty new and the pool being much smaller i'd say they've come a long way.

This

I don't want to watch bum fights

Kind of like Maia vs Rory huh. lol

This

First round was technically, but then they gassed

Rousey fights are sloppy from start to finish, I don't want to see sloppy fights from bums let alone sloppy fights from men with vaginas

This

First round was technically, but then they gassed

Rousey fights are sloppy from start to finish, I don't want to see sloppy fights from bums let alone sloppy fights from men with vaginas

Please. Carnages be hatin'. Rousey's grappling is not sloppy. Her striking and closing in bum rush triple jab with chin in the air is sloppy as hell.

This

This

If I wanted to watch to people flinging haymakers but missing, with mouths open and chin in the air I'd go watch drunks fight in the local watering hole parking lot.

I guess the new word for Jimmies rustled is salty Mcmanns. A whole lot of salty Mcmann's in this thread.

If rustled means I think wmma is a ****ing joke. Then rustled I am, sir!

I know getting knee'd in the salty Mcmanns hurts but they'll feel better in a few days. Eat the poop.

What? I would never bet a poop bet on wmma. Actually, now that I think about it, I could charge a $60 PPV price and it would be more entertaining than wmma.

I guess the new word for Jimmies rustled is salty Mcmanns. A whole lot of salty Mcmann's in this thread.

I know getting knee'd in the salty Mcmanns hurts but they'll feel better in a few days. Eat the poop.

What? I would never bet a poop bet on wmma. Actually, now that I think about it, I could charge a $60 PPV price and it would be more entertaining than wmma.

One Kevbo 2 Salty Mcmanns.

Screen_shot_2012-02-10_at_11.25.26_PM.png

lol Kevbo never posts in the ufc section... only when he is mad about the main event.

lol Kevbo never posts in the ufc section... only when he is mad about the main event.

Damn right I'm upset. Not because of Rousey though. But because I wasted time watching that. Glad I illegally streamed that **** card. I would've personally went to Vegas to kick DW in his salty mcmanns if I paid for it.

Damn right I'm upset. Not because of Rousey though. But because I wasted time watching that. Glad I illegally streamed that **** card. I would've personally went to Vegas to kick DW in his salty mcmanns if I paid for it.

For future reference, all rousey fights wil result in her winning in the first round. If that bugs you, just go to bed.

That fight was a joke.

I seriously wonder if the UFC brass slipped Herb an envelope full of Benjamin's to stop it early for Rhonda cuz she's more marketable.

I thought it was an early stoppage but she dropped like a sack of potatoes, wasn't covering her face and wasnt moving for a couple of seconds, it's not the craziest stoppage we've ever seen. Talks of it being rigged are as ridiculous as people thinking Pat Cummins had a chance against Cormier

Archived