Guess Ronda Really Does Fold People In Camp From Livershots

xfatalstrifex

stoppage is irrelevant, last I checked Ronda folded her like laundry with a livershot,

Everybody folds from a liver shot, DUH!

But Sarah was right back up as if it was nothing. The initial pain was gone and she stood back up fresh and collected. No need to suck Honda's nuts for a liver knee.

Bendo spoke just fine after getting Showtimed. Guarantee his liver felt awesome after that four or five hard kicks in 10 secs. Lesnar did fine after he got Reemed. But I suppose they have pillow legs and knees also, eh Forrest?
Are you trying to make some point or just babbling about random fights in male divisions?

Bendo spoke just fine after getting Showtimed. Guarantee his liver felt awesome after that four or five hard kicks in 10 secs. Lesnar did fine after he got Reemed. But I suppose they have pillow legs and knees also, eh Forrest?
Are you trying to make some point or just babbling about random fights in male divisions?

You know what I meant ****. That's why you marked it off topic with your salty ****. Take your half assed trolling to the back of the line with Sara TomatoCann

stoppage is irrelevant, last I checked Ronda folded her like laundry with a livershot,

Everybody folds from a liver shot, DUH!

But Sarah was right back up as if it was nothing. The initial pain was gone and she stood back up fresh and collected. No need to suck Honda's nuts for a liver knee.

I agree. McMann actually recovered (whether or not she would've recovered as Ronda was punching her in the face we'll never know) quickly from that liver shot, quite unlike Brock who immediately gave up and waited for the ref to stop the fight. I think she should've been given a little more time - McMann thought the same - but Rousey had a pretty good chance to finish it there with GnP rather than an early stoppage.

McMann didnt even call it early so.... Haters gonna hate. Rousey's still champ and she'll keep proving them wrong.

Cyborg, zigano and nunes would all KO her.

McMann didnt even call it early so.... Haters gonna hate. Rousey's still champ and she'll keep proving them wrong.

Cyborg, zigano and nunes would all KO her.

Pena, Eye and Stitch would also KO her

Screen_shot_2012-02-10_at_11.25.26_PM.png

True, Dana would never let her lose

^^^This. Mark my words, Rousey Never Loses in UFC......DANA will not allow it. She is the face of UFC and WMMA for Dana

Keep telling yourself that if it helps with the butthurt.

It's because she's a better grappler, better athlete and all around more vicious competitor than anyone else at W135 and she's going to toss everyone she fights for 5.

Archived