Patrick Cummins made me realize one thing about the UFC.

najma

It made me realize how bored I am with the UFC - we've been seeing the same old fighters at the top and around it for many years now over and over again. Patrick was actually a fresh breeze that I desperately need to keep myself interested in the UFC.

The promotional videos with Cummins really got me interested, because I got to know a new fighter and a new personality. Those videos are always cool, but I don't really need seeing the Mirs, Rashads, Aldos and Fabers of the UFC training camps and listern to their stories over and over again. It's not fresh.

Aldo has been champion for ages, Faber has been chasing titles for the last 20 years, Rory MacDonald has been a young prodigy for the last 15 years, Frank Mir has been reinventing himself for every fight since 1982, the "Pride Shogun" has been making big comebacks in each of his UFC fights in the last 10 years, Roy Nelson has been on a diet for the last 5 years etc. etc. It's the same storyline over and over again. I will slap myself if I get to see Vera claiming he's finally on a right track or BigFoot wanting a rematch with Cain.

Aren't you bored as well?

i don't know man..

we have been seeing silva and gsp dominate their divisions and then all of a sudden you get chris weidman who appears out of nowhere and KTFO the greatest fighter of all time and plus you get Lawler and Hendricks fighting for the WW crown..

i am seeing a lot of change tbh especially now. and you are getting new faces each and every event, maybe they don't get hyped up with promo videos but it's still fresh air. i remember one of the last cards was filled with 10 debuting fighters..

lol najma buying wolf tickets.

It's ok dude, we all bought a handful of wolf tickets last night,.

Some people bought wolf tickets thinking McCan's wrassling would save her.]

Some people bought wolf tickets thinking the brawling barista could somehow pull off the upset.

Australia bought wolf tickets that a guy fighting out of Sydney was actually good.

They got us all to buy wolf tickets last night.

I'd rather watch people that can fight, than guys like CUMMINS.......I know, I know he was a last minute sub but he talked so much smack and so did White that everybody bought that crap. That fight was embarrassing and now Cormier is the new hype of the LHW division...

Archived