Seriously???

Andy_Anderson

Just watched Rousey fight again and can't believe my eyes. Herb is literally running towards Ronda 1 second after McMann hits the mat and in two seconds he has pulled Ronda away. And then he allows Waldburger to be 3/4 out of it rolling around getting slammed. Maybe Herb does not like to see girls get hit. He usually gets plenty of props but deserves none for last night.

Can anyone remember a worse stoppage in a championship match?

Herb should've just let her get hammered while she sits there with one arm on her abdomen and the other on the mat.

Hammered? Go look at the punches Ronda threw, they were something you'd expect to see out of Mighty Mouse if he had an extra pair of pillows attached to his fists. Also, McMann was standing up, not just sitting there.

Just watched Rousey fight again and can't believe my eyes. Herb is literally running towards Ronda 1 second after McMann hits the mat and in two seconds he has pulled Ronda away. And then he allows Waldburger to be 3/4 out of it rolling around getting slammed. Maybe Herb does not like to see girls get hit. He usually gets plenty of props but deserves none for last night.

Yes jds cain 3 was a much worse stoppage.

No she didn't turtle. She dropped and went to a defensive wrestling base then immediately got up. Had the roles been reversed and Ronda was the one who got dropped there's no way Herb would've been so quick to step in. Particularly if Sara was throwing those ridiculous excuses for strikes that Ronda attempted.

Bad, bad, bad stoppage. I was there in the 3rd row. She got hit and dropped, but her face never even grimaced (remember Lesnar's curled up face). She covered and was moving up and got two strikes that didnt even move her head a half an inch. The big thing is going to be whether Dana lets her get a rematch (nope) or let's Zingano go straight from crutches to a title shot and get clobbered. And now that Cyborg agress to move down to 135, what does Dana say - "not until she gets some fights at that weight under her belt". Ronda will retire at about 10-0 t just like the script was written

Regardless of what you think of the stoppage, the fact that Herb Dead was running towards them the moment McMann dropped is a GOOD thing. When someone goes down like that, the referee should be getting over there as quickly as possible to be prepared to step in if needed.

Herb is terrible. I can't imagine a worse stop than the Fedor/Hendo one but I haven;t seen his latest work yet.

Herb is terrible. I can't imagine a worse stop than the Fedor/Hendo one but I haven;t seen his latest work yet.

Are you serious? Fedor went face down **** up when Hendo hit him, and then Hendo landed like 2 more shots on his unconscious face.

Archived