UFC RE-SIGNS GILBERT MELENDEZ

xFINISHxHIMx

What? Why?

These next TUF's will be awful, Frankie vs Penn, Sonnen vs Wandy, and now this?

WTF?

What the **** are you talking about?!

I think he's saying that TUF has been **** for years. Haven't produced a legit contender in years if ever (Griffin / Rashad exceptions)

What? Why?

WTF?

I think he's saying that TUF has been **** for years. Haven't produced a legit contender in years if ever (Griffin / Rashad exceptions)

Yeah, but Sonnen vs Wandy is already legen... wait for it... Dary, BJ is TUF, and Gilbert vs Pettis is a great match up. It's not the fault of the coaches if the talent pool sucks, right?

What? Why?

WTF?

What do you mean?

The upcoming TUF's are complete WWE BS.

Penn vs Frankie is unnecessary, Sonnen's antics are no longer charming (to me they never) and Wandy's career is over he only wins when the other guy has little to no strategy or gameplan and just starts to brawl.

I'm not opposed to them fighting, but making TUF's around them is just filler, none of these fights deserve TUF.

What? Why?

WTF?

What do you mean?

Penn vs Frankie is unnecessary, Sonnen's antics are no longer charming (to me they never) and Wandy's career is over he only wins when the other guy has little to no strategy or gameplan and just starts to brawl.

I'm not opposed to them fighting, but making TUF's around them is just filler, none of these fights deserve TUF.

What? Why?

WTF?

What do you mean?

What was the last good TUF in your opinion? GSP vs Koscheck?

What? Why?

WTF?

Well there's also that obviously I don't think there's ever been a TUF winner who hasn't been finished the minute he gets in there with top 10 guys sometimes not even that, besides those two you mentione, but I actually think these fights don't deserve TUF beacuse they feel like WWE storylines, who cares about Penn especially at FW he is going to gas.

Sonnen vs Wandy is just a scam, yeah I know Wandy really doesn't like Chael, but that's beacuse he's dumb and he let Chael get under his skin.

What? Why?

WTF?

What do you mean?

What? Why?

WTF?

What do you mean?

What was the last good TUF in your opinion? GSP vs Koscheck?

I honestly can't remember, but Rampage vs Evans was fine, they were still relevant at the time and the back and forth was entertaining, except for Edgar none of these guys are even close to being significant anymore.

EDIT: Not only that at least that season provided us with the best gate keeper that division as ever seen Big Country.

So Im guessing this means Aldo decided not to vacate his title and move up. That sucks hate when fighters hide in a weight class they are obviously too big for.

Aldo-Lamas_large.jpg

9f53191636551d88df1ce05ad974b8ba.jpg?itok=JetL_ZI2

50_136weighins-e13180431609051.jpg?w=680

Aldo-Hominick_staredown_weigh-in_medium.jpg

He's bigger then each of those fighters, plus how many times have we heard that he had a really hard weight cut more then a few, if its that hard to cut weight you need to move up.

So Im guessing this means Aldo decided not to vacate his title and move up. That sucks hate when fighters hide in a weight class they are obviously too big for.

Aldo-Lamas_large.jpg

He's bigger then each of those fighters, plus how many times have we heard that he had a really hard weight cut more then a few, if its that hard to cut weight you need to move up.

He fought 25 times at this weight class and is often the smaller man. Stop whining.

I disagree. The square-off pics above don't give you an adequate perspective aside from height differences. Aldo is a solid featherweight who needs to make a sizable cut to get to 145. The fact that other fighters, such as an emaciated Kenny Florian, are taller than him means very little.

Aldo-Lamas_large.jpg

I wouldn't say he's bigger than all of those guys. Florian and Lamas are both natural lightweights that cut a ton of weight to make 145. KZ weighs just as much or close enough. Aldo was a lot heavier than Hominick though. Mark cut very little to fight at 145. He weighed

154 cutting no weight in his lightweight fights against Gurgel and someone else back when LW was the lightest division in the promotion.

What? Why?

WTF?

Well there's also that obviously I don't think there's ever been a TUF winner who hasn't been finished the minute he gets in there with top 10 guys sometimes not even that, besides those two you mentione......

Huh?? Nate Diaz? John Dodson?

Melendez 50-45

Will challenge anyone to a poop eating bet on this fight

Oh boy... going against Showtime? You better be hungry.

lol whos showtime beat??? oh an overrated ben henderson and cowboy cerrone. Dude has hardly fought top competition throughout his career. 3 fights against top 10 opponents and he is 2-1. LOL at you tards for buying the hype

Archived