How long until pettis goes down with an injury?

jamamaw

grants career is over. As a kings fan I like to call it getting Deadmarshed. You don't come back from concussions like this, he is just in denial. Its a tough thing to accept when you are one of the best in the game. Anyone who doesn't know who adam deadmarsh is look him up, one of the best young players in the NHL and a concussion did him in for good.

Pettis will be fine and will be champ for along time so you ^^^ cans better get used to it...... =))

Also I agree with what the can ^^^ said about grant........

As long as he doesn't have to ever fight guida again right?

Man for real in a rematch with Guida I have no doubt in my mind that Pettis would KO him in the first round......

Pettis will be fine and will be champ for along time so you ^^^ cans better get used to it...... =))

Man for real in a rematch with Guida I have no doubt in my mind that Pettis would KO him in the first round......

What tells you that, I mean did pettis even hit him in the first fight?

Man he did more damage from the bottom than Guida did on top. He has worked on TTD a great deal. Smooth was not able to take him down once and I don't think Guida would get one take down on him in a rematch. That loss to Guida was the best thing that ever happened to Anthony.

Man he did more damage from the bottom than Guida did on top. He has worked on TTD a great deal. Smooth was not able to take him down once and I don't think Guida would get one take down on him in a rematch. That loss to Guida was the best thing that ever happened to Anthony.

He still lost the fight. Honestly I'll take Gilbert's wrestling over guida's or smooths anyway of the week. Combine that with his ground and pound, I just don't see how pettis wins this one

Pettis is currently injured.

The problem is these fools don't fight enough. They train train train train train train fight train train train train train train train fight... of course they are going to constantly get injured with all the training and lack of actual fighting. Have the exciting fighters fight every month or two. F these stupid gameplans and 5 month training camps. F**king fight god dammit.

The problem is these fools don't fight enough. They train train train train train train fight train train train train train train train fight... of course they are going to constantly get injured with all the training and lack of actual fighting. Have the exciting fighters fight every month or two. F these stupid gameplans and 5 month training camps. F**king fight god dammit.

omgshoes.gif

A lottery on fight night would work. Do a find who you fight the night of the fight style system. You'd end up with more exciting fights and less over training. As for the topic hopefully a year or 2. If he turns into a can i mean cain it's over or even worse a cruz..

omgshoes.gif

That is great

Archived