Al Capone vs. OSP

cashflow

The GOAT vs. some dude

I think it's inappropriate for the UFC to allow this OSP character to go in blindly hoping for victory against the GOAT without having a proper 10 year training camp like Mayweather is taking for Pacquiao. I don't care if he was training for an undercard scrub. He wasn't training for the GOAT.

With the Starbucks kid being fed to Black Fedor like they did at the last event, you can't really be surprised with this OSP victimization though. It's to be expected. Somebody that is very sick is getting real pleasure out of this.

I expect that this is virtually academic but... go ahead and vote anyways.

My prediction: Capone KO's this OSP person by Liu Kang bicycle kick in the 1st

2.JPG

^^^^

Get it.....

No that was the first time I've ever heard that joke. Way to go.

I was just tired of reading the last 3000 threads about UFC 170. Those fights couldn't be more irrelevant in the future. Nikita Krylov vs. OSP does as much to impact the future as any of those fights did.

Al Capone is getting black to black wins in two different divisions

Which is a significant feat in my eyes. Especially when the second one is coming in a division where baristas are getting #1 contender fights.

OSP being an uncle tom takes a little away from the black to black wins that's the only thing. He better start tweeting pictures posing with a **** load of popeyes pretending he's gonna eat it to try change that opinion now.

Al Capone is getting black to black wins in two different divisions

Which is a significant feat in my eyes. Especially when the second one is coming in a division where baristas are getting #1 contender fights.

OSP being an uncle tom takes a little away from the black to black wins that's the only thing. He better start tweeting pictures posing with a **** load of popeyes pretending he's gonna eat it to try change that opinion now.

Or perhaps a picture of his glove compartments empty to signify his car doesn't have insurance?

two cans

2 can sam ? I can't believe DC tko'd someone he was starting to look like a bigger darker gilbert melendez. He/gilbert is all of a sudden the new meisha tate in ronda's/pettis's tuff world... Not to qualified or anything but just in enough need of a hype train off a cliff. Similar to the hear me roar chick.

2.JPG

^^^^

Get it.....

I was just tired of reading the last 3000 threads about UFC 170. Those fights couldn't be more irrelevant in the future. Nikita Krylov vs. OSP does as much to impact the future as any of those fights did.

Maybe it's the fact that u called Kyrilvo a goat.... lol what was so goat about him? Gassing in the first round of the Sao fight or getting submitted twice by the fake Vladimir Mishchenko.

2.JPG

^^^^

Get it.....

Maybe it's the fact that u called Kyrilvo a goat.... lol what was so goat about him? Gassing in the first round of the Sao fight or getting submitted twice by the fake Vladimir Mishchenko.

Dude, it's a joke. You didn't get it. It's alright man.

2.JPG

^^^^

Get it.....

Don't try to save urself now homeboy. To late. Too Cans.

2.JPG

^^^^

Get it.....

You're right. You caught me. I only saw the Soa fight in person and thought it was the most horrible fight I'd ever seen. But yeah, he's the GOAT. All day.

2.JPG

^^^^

Get it.....

You're right. You caught me. I only saw the Soa fight in person and thought it was the most horrible fight I'd ever seen. But yeah, he's the GOAT. All day.

I don't agree man. I think dude is pretty bad, calling him a goat is kinda crazy imo. Especially since you saw him fight live in person....

Complete mismatch. But well, every fight is a mismatch when you have Al Capone at one side

Krylov is going to take over the LHW and MW belts and then set a superfight rematch with the HW champion The Hulk

HOLY ****. Who do I have to kill to get you in as matchmaker?

(Btw, that's a whole lot of inside joke that I'm not sure everyone is understanding right now.)

I've heard of babies being dropped on their heads, but you sir, exhibit signs of being touchdown spiked on your head at some point.

Did u get penetrated? Get some ice player

I assume you're attempting to crack a joke, but your English is awful? What happened there?

OSP has the benefit of being GSP's brother and #1 training partner but Krylov...

1369903235Krylov.jpg&&width=200&&height=300

^^I got scared just looking at the photo.

Archived