Sign in to follow this  
JChristian522

Don't look it up trivia #8: Who was the first TUF tournament winner to be released by the UFC?

If you can, post who was actually released and in the correct order.

FYI: Colton Smith from Season 16 is on a 2 fight losing streak.
FYI: Robert Whittaker from The Smashes Season is on a 2 fight losing streak.

Hey all! I hope you're enjoying the trivia. If you'd like to see my other questions, you can find them in my discussions under my profile.

So I've found that I'm just doing trivia whenever I want. Hopefully no more than one to two questions a week that are relevant and engaging. I've been attempting to make them so the answer will always be true but I'm finding that to be difficult. The below breaks down questions that will always be true, those that may change over time, and ones that are no longer valid. Please review and good luck!

Questions that will always be true:
2, 3, 5, 6, and 8

Questions that will change over time but are still true:
1, 4, and 7

Questions that are now invalid:
None!

Edited by JChristian522

Does this question suck or have my questions ran their course. No one seems to be interested anymore. :( boost my ego!!! Haha!

Well the TUF section isn't very popular, but I enjoy your trivia, keep it up man

Does this question suck or have my questions ran their course. No one seems to be interested anymore. :( boost my ego!!! Haha!

Well the TUF section isn't very popular, but I enjoy your trivia, keep it up man

@Jbrahams oh. I see what I did. I thought everyone just used the "recent discussions" button and then you get everything.

@Jbrahams oh. I see what I did. I thought everyone just used the "recent discussions" button and then you get everything.

I didn't even know that was a thing. I wouldn't be shocked if many others don't as well. Do you want me to move this to the UFC section for you so it gets a little more visibility?

I didn't even know that was a thing. I wouldn't be shocked if many others don't as well. Do you want me to move this to the UFC section for you so it gets a little more visibility?

I also think it would get more visibility but no, don't. I named it "Don't look it up trivia" on purpose so i could be more broad and not limit myself to just the UFC. There will be a time i probably make trivia for PRIDE, WEC, SF, or even just randomness that wouldn't be under the UFC category. Tango!

Don't look it up trivia #9 is out! Be sure to answer... And don't look it up!

Answer: Travis Lutter from Season 4

2. Efrain Escudero from Season 8

3. Kendall Grove from Season 3

4. Joe Stevenson from Season 2

FYI: Mac Danzig from Season 6 has yet to be released but is on a three fight losing streak since Dec 14th, 2013