Sorry xfatalstrifex

BART-O-LINI

Isn't that the loser who drank his own pee coz he actually thought Mousasi was gonna beat Machida?

He was just looking for an excuse to drink it on camera

He does that on weekends whether he loses a bet or not

He claims urine ages like a fine wine and has a wine cabinet of soda bottles filled with urine

Jokes on the guy who took the bet. That's a regular Saturday night at the FS household.

love the jimmies I have rustled here, 2 weeks and you guys cant stop talking about me. Its worse when I keep coming out on top of you tomato cans in everything I do.

Rustled? Dude you drank your own piss, you're a loser haha.

Last I checked he drank the piss, but you were the loser. Did something change?

love the jimmies I have rustled here, 2 weeks and you guys cant stop talking about me. Its worse when I keep coming out on top of you tomato cans in everything I do.

Rustled? Dude you drank your own piss, you're a loser haha.

Because he honored his bet? That is literally the best quality he has shown while posting him.

You would have welched like a **** and stopped posting here. I was praying to the gods I don't believe in for you to lose that bet.

This thread fails

actually its 8-7 for people in the league seeing as 2 of them changed their vote.

peoples votes who are not in the league don't count.

so I currently am winning that vote.

Again, your own poll, that you started is at 15 votes no and 9 votes no. Your vote shouldn't count.

Archived