Solving the Obesity Problem

STANDYOURGROUND

Obesity has become pandemic in the modern world. This affects the planet and human economies by burdening our healthcare system (which leads to more carbon emissions and more economic problems).

Solving this problem is simple. Make obesity illegal. A fat **** will probably automatically respond to this with that age-old enabler's catchphrase: "PROHIBITION DOESN'T WORK!!!" But it's being done all around the world and it's working just fine. In many countries you can get fired for having too big of a waistline. I say we do this right here at home, People have to be slim and trim in this world.

Better yet, lets round them all up into concentrated populations living in controlled and regulated camps where they are forced to work.

Great idea. Put the camps in Germany, Austria, and Poland.

We could also put them in big colonies in the Ukraine and drastically cut off their food supply so they lose weight.

I have a better idea, why don't the mods do their job and ban this retard already.

Because he doesn't avoid the swear filter and nobody is being a giant baby over anything he's saying. Let one of these babies make a long **** post about it. He'll get banned.

I have a better idea, why don't the mods do their job and ban this retard already.

I may not agree with what he says, but I haven't seen anywhere that he's broken the rules yet, so there's nothing to ban him for.

He's an alt account of a permabanned member. That is ban worthy.

Not to mention the blatant plagiarism that YH has exposed.

Archived