Pettis beats Aldo everywhere

King_Can

I don't agree that Pettis owns Aldo everywhere. This is the kind of fight that I say if they were to fight ten times, that they both win five. I think that they are very closely matched. Also, if you have ever seen the footage of Jose Aldo cutting weight it is truly sad. Begging his team to let him out of the tub, and you can see that he is panicking. There is absolutely no way he fights anywhere near his full strength at featherweight, or his full cardio potential, and most likely speed. This adds a lot to the table. A stronger Aldo with a bigger gastank is a formidable weapon inside the octagon, and I believe fighting at lightweight will afford him these resources, possibly leading to another championship belt.

I don't agree that Pettis owns Aldo everywhere. This is the kind of fight that I say if they were to fight ten times, that they both win five. I think that they are very closely matched. Also, if you have ever seen the footage of Jose Aldo cutting weight it is truly sad. Begging his team to let him out of the tub, and you can see that he is panicking. There is absolutely no way he fights anywhere near his full strength at featherweight, or his full cardio potential, and most likely speed. This adds a lot to the table. A stronger Aldo with a bigger gastank is a formidable weapon inside the octagon, and I believe fighting at lightweight will afford him these resources, possibly leading to another championship belt.

If they were to fight ten times, Pettis would pull out 7 times, lose 2 decisions and win 1 via TKO.

Archived