i talked to my mate about mma and ufc

najma

so I'm like yo you gotta see this and he's like whateva whatcha got? so I'm tellin him its the UFC and it was like the ufc 170 event and he's like whateva. so. I say its gonna be them ****es fightin and whatnot, so he's like k lemme see this ****.

the corny cummins fight was okey but short you know what I mean and the other fights were not to shabby, and he was quite into it cause we were havin some beers and ****t. And then them ****es gon fight like Honda and the MacMann and hes like yoooo are you mad dog?? them btches be fightin like scrubs in them tight shorts?? is dat hot or what?

no it isn't i said becuase its honda we all know dat and he gon inlove with that ho and im like stop dude you make me sick

discuss

so I'm like yo you gotta see this and he's like whateva whatcha got? so I'm tellin him its the UFC and it was like the ufc 170 event and he's like whateva. so. I say its gonna be them ****es fightin and whatnot, so he's like k lemme see this ****.

the corny cummins fight was okey but short you know what I mean and the other fights were not to shabby, and he was quite into it cause we were havin some beers and ****t. And then them ****es gon fight like Honda and the MacMann and hes like yoooo are you mad dog?? them btches be fightin like scrubs in them tight shorts?? is dat hot or what?

no it isn't i said becuase its honda we all know dat and he gon inlove with that ho and im like stop dude you make me sick

discuss

No

Archived