Surgery

WarWest®

Kidney stones are not a joke. I have had them about 5-6 times already, and yes JbJ. I have hit the back of the toilet with some marble size rocks...lol

The passing of the stones are not so bad. but let me tell you as they are passing through the urinary track...holy ****!

my pee hole is so screwed up from me putting crusted old batteries up it

Kidney stones are not a joke. I have had them about 5-6 times already, and yes JbJ. I have hit the back of the toilet with some marble size rocks...lol

The passing of the stones are not so bad. but let me tell you as they are passing through the urinary track...holy ****!

lmfao!

If you really wanna get off try using a drain snake.

The ****?

The ****?

he needed more energy in the sack for Mrs. JBJF

All went well

Thanks for the love and the laughs LoL

I'm stuck with a catheter and a bag of piss and blood strapped to my leg for a week but the stone is out!!!

I hope that gave you those good prescription pain pills to deal with this ****.

pic of kidney stone?

They didn't let me see it

I can send you a picture of the bag of piss strapped to my leg LoL

ah got ya.

how'd you know you had kidney stones?

CT scan

what led to scan though? peeing blood? pain? etc...

Pain. It starts out with a pain in your lower back, a small pain like maybe you slept in a funky position. Then it just progressively gets worst and worst to the point of vomiting and sweating

Archived