If you don't like browne you fail at life

MIRKO_CRO_GOD

Too bad he doesn't feel this is cheating

travis-browne-vence-gabriel-gonzaga-large.jpg

most of them were legal

but in the end its the refs job to make sure fighters are throwing legal shots. stop bashing him over something he has no power over.

and if you say now that he should've controlled himself better you should realize that he is pumped with adrenaline and a 250 pound monster is trying to rip his legs away so he wants to avoid that and actually make LnP less evective

There's plenty of reasons to hate a fighter, even if they do everything right. Browne is a bad example because I actually like him.... but Rousey is a great example. Because of her personality she isn't very likable.... but that doesn't stop her from doing her thing. She owns fighters I may like more than her and picking fighters can't be emotional. You pick who you think will win, and not who your "like more"

I personally think he's a real threat to the HW division but I don't like him. I think he's a **** and a dirty fighter. I call him dirty not because of how he fights but what he says about his fights. He seems to express no concern about the other fighter's well being. Instead he brags about what a handy job he did. Hope someone smashes him.

He's coo, but he'd never get past Cain.

Lol Browne is a stylistic nightmare for Cain.

Cain pushes Travis against the fence, the hellbows will be coming down hard.

Nah, Cain would actually get him to the ground and wouldn't just hold on to his leg eating elbows.

Plus Cain would beat him in the stand up game and basically everywhere else, imo

Best things hes done in his tine in the UFC was the superman punch on Struve that was a peach lol.

Don't think the hellbows will be much use against Cain because we've seen he doesn't really struggle for a takedown he just kinda gets the takedown haha. He will have better hope using his length and keeping the kicks to a minimum to try and avoid the takedown but I think Cain is just to far ahead of him right now, that said he is probably the best challenge for Cain at the moment.

K.... so we pretty much now for a fact he used to abuse steroids and his balls shrank. Way to go Browne.

Naw some dudes lose it faster than others. Like bald dudes and beer bellies, some people are cursed with weak genes. Thanks to the almighty dollar...

Travis Browne is awesome, but he shouldn't have been so ****y against Bigfoot. I think he learned a lesson there and he'll beat Werdum IMO

LOL

GOATfoot would smash this can in a rematch easily

That fight was no fluke

GOATfoot shrugged off strikes from the best striker in the world, Browne can't do **** to him

Archived