Scumbag River Ape Jose Aldo Posts Video Mocking Korean Zombie, Calls Pettis "******"

xfatalstrifex

Jose Aldo posted a video on Instagram earlier this week of himself and a few friends enjoying a joking song apparently at the expense of UFC LW champ Anthony Pettis and former Featherweight challenger Chan Sung Jung, aka the Korean Zombie.

A BE reader from Brazil sent the following translation and explanation and asked that he not be identified:

Aldo and his crew sing, "e o Zumbi eu nunca vi, Ricardo Lamas la la la, Anthony Pettis seu viado, a sua hora vai chegar!" The original soccer song goes: "Cadê você? Cadê você? E no Maraca eu nunca vi, no Engenhão não estava lá, os jogadores todos choram, não têm torcida para apoiar."

Crudely translated it goes, "the Zombie I have never seen, Ricardo Lamas la la la, Anthony Pettis you ******, your time will come."

They adapted a song from Flamengo's supporters (Flamengo is the most popular soccer team in Brazil and Aldo is a Flamengo fan). Basically, it says that Anthony Pettis is a f**got and his time is going to come. They are clearly joking, but that is what they are saying.

The original song says: "Where are you? Where are you? In Maraca (the abbreviation of Maracanã, the biggest soccer stadium in Brazil) I have never seen, in Engenhão (the other big stadium of Rio de Janeiro) they weren't there, all their players cry, they have no supporters to stand for them"

Flamengo supporters sing this because Botafogo has a lot less supporters.

There you have it, a night out on the streets of Brazil with Jose Aldo and his friends and their cams.

Aldo defeated the Zombie via TKO at UFC 163 and has twice been booked to fight Anthony Pettis.

Source: www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/2/27/5450596/ufc-champ-jose-aldo-posts-video-mocking-anthony-pettis-korean-zombie

Yea mock a guy you were scared to engage all night and then finally grew a pair when he dislocated his shoulder. More proof brazilians are cowardly scum

To me it's not really a big deal to talk some trash with your boys but the mistake he made was posting it on the internet.

Like Silva before him, I've been waiting a long time to see someone merk this guy in the octagon.

when he quits ducking the new and improved mendes your wish will come true. Trust and believe mendes is gonna talk to the ref before the fight and tell him to watch for fence grabbing. I dont think it gets to a takedown, Mendes hits harder than anyone at 145 and will shatter Aldos jaw in the 1st.

Probably the most confident I have ever felt in a fighter beating another since Weidman vs Silva

To me it's not really a big deal to talk some trash with your boys but the mistake he made was posting it on the internet.

Like Silva before him, I've been waiting a long time to see someone merk this guy in the octagon.

Probably the most confident I have ever felt in a fighter beating another since Weidman vs Silva

^ LMAO sure

Just like all the other Weidman that appeared after that fight.

^ LMAO sure

He's dead serious.

He'll post his dated Weidman pick from Camel dog right now if you want...

^ LMAO sure

He's dead serious.

So can all the other Anderson haters and the dates that they claimed all the others fighters Anderson faced would beat him too.

^ LMAO sure

He's dead serious.

So can all the other Anderson haters and the dates that they claimed all the others fighters Anderson faced would beat him too.

Haha true. I was kidding anyway.

^ LMAO sure

He's dead serious.

Ill post it with a 6 month sig/av bet on the line too. I will also post how I guarantee he beats him easy.

^ LMAO sure

He's dead serious.

Ill post it with a 6 month sig/av bet on the line too. I will also post how I guarantee he beats him easy.

STFU

^ LMAO sure

He's dead serious.

Lmao Patster dropping truth bombs

Ch

^ LMAO sure

He's dead serious.

except I proved him wrong when I linked him to my guarantees of weidman beating silva, and the 6th month av/sig bet I took on the fight. Paststers the Chael Sonnen of this board, talks big, cowers down at the first sign of adversity

Ch

^ LMAO sure

He's dead serious.

except I proved him wrong when I linked him to my guarantees of weidman beating silva, and the 6th month av/sig bet I took on the fight. Paststers the Chael Sonnen of this board, talks big, cowers down at the first sign of adversity

are you retarded? he just wrote every Anderson hater had Weidman winning. Just like they had Chael, Maia, Belfort, Okami winning as well. There were some account bets on these fights. What are you trying to prove nerdgin?

aldgoat is right pettis keeps duckin him and finding ways not to fight him

lol you can't duck a guy in a division under you

All they have to do is move up and you will eventually have to fight him

Aldo wants nothing to do with Lightweight or Pettis

you can when you set up a title fight in said division then **** out of it two weeks after the posters go up

Ch

^ LMAO sure

He's dead serious.

That doesn't really take away from the comment since he said haters pick against Silva most times so eventually it was gonna to be right but anyway besides that I wasn't really agreeing with it being aimed at you necessarily since I'm not at cameldog to see your older posts/picks but there's others that fit the bill.

Archived