How long until Machida takes Vitor's place?

cashflow

Welp, I can read the writing on the wall. In case you haven't heard today's news:

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/156386

I'll bet anybody anything they want that ViTRT pulls out of that fight in May that's scheduled for Vegas. No friggin' way does he fight WeidGOAT now.

Which beckons the question: How long until Machida takes his place in the main event for UFC 173? My estimate is less than 10 days. What do you think?

Welp, I can read the writing on the wall. In case you haven't heard today's news:

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/156386

I'll bet anybody anything they want that ViTRT pulls out of that fight in May that's scheduled for Vegas. No friggin' way does he fight WeidGOAT now.

Which beckons the question: How long until Machida takes his place in the main event for UFC 173? My estimate is less than 10 days. What do you think?

Machida and Jacare should already start preparing for Weidman, and it might not be a bad idea for Weidman to start preparing for them as well.

Haha I knew his cheating was going to catch up to him sooner or later. It might be Souza because Machida needs is injured but regardless, Machida will be champ by the end of this year.

TRT is not cheating you hater

well now it is, but it wasn't when he did it

So what are you saying? It's only cheating if you get caught??? That's how most criminals think lol.

Haha I knew his cheating was going to catch up to him sooner or later. It might be Souza because Machida needs is injured but regardless, Machida will be champ by the end of this year.

So what are you saying? It's only cheating if you get caught??? That's how most criminals think lol.

Are you retarded? It's only cheating if it's ****ing illegal.

Jesus! Did Machida touch you too?

well it's not legal to get your doctor to provide you with a false diagnosis to get a TRT prescription and be exempted on false basis. Which we all know is what happened.

Same in school. On my campus, there are dozens of students that all come from the same country that systematically pull out of the mid terms and each bring a ticket from the same damn doctor who happens to be of the same origin. We all know what they're doing. Yet there's no way to counter it. Doesn't mean they're not cheating.

You're the GOAT

I wish.

I know how steroids work. I don't know how TRT works exactly... but generally people use cycles. It increases steadily and then decreases steadily as you end your cycle. He would have 14 weeks left to cycle out when it appears these TRT guys are on a steady dose of testosterone. His doctor probably told him straight up: You're one of the only people in the history of man to be getting this treatment and it could royally **** you up to be getting off and then getting back on constantly.

Hell, look at ****ed up he was from doing anabolic steroids!

ViTRT is officially retired outside of Brazil, folks.

Jesus! Did Machida touch you too?

No, but he drank my piss.

Archived