Welcome back to MACHIDA ERA!!! A.d. 2014 !!!!

najma

Also: Will Shogun get jelly immediately the moment Lyoto destroys Weidman and will want to drop down to MW to challenge for the belt?

Haha, it will be so funny. I'm sure he will declare it via Twitter the moment Lyoto wins the belt.

Or... do you think Shogun shouldn't drop down?

Just think about this guys. If Machida gets by Weidman and Souza, who else is there to really contend for the belt? There's no other fighter or prospect out there. Machida will be the one rare fighter to retire as champ. And don't give me this GSP retired as a champ crap. GSP lost, period.

Just think about this guys. If Machida gets by Weidman and Souza, who else is there to really contend for the belt? There's no other fighter or prospect out there. Machida will be the one rare fighter to retire as champ. And don't give me this GSP retired as a champ crap. GSP lost, period.

there are still TRT victims like Belfort and Chael and some clean cans like Bisping, Kennedy, Rockhold, Carmont.

there are still TRT victims like Belfort and Chael and some clean cans like Bisping, Kennedy, Rockhold, Carmont.

They can use those cans to pad Machida's title defenses.

Archived