Vitor: "I will compete without TRT, but due to time restrictions I decided not to fight"

megaman

http://esportes.terra.com.br/lutas/mma/belfort-esta-fora-do-ufc-173-lyoto-enfrentara-weidman,6b0ab95b06774410VgnVCM4000009bcceb0aRCRD.html

If he Sonnen and Hendo (I know they're not the only ones), start to decline it's going to prove what everyone was already saying, TRT is a very good PED.

Are you saying that it could possibly be a better PED than aspirine?? holy **** this would be huuuuge!

If he Sonnen and Hendo (I know they're not the only ones), start to decline it's going to prove what everyone was already saying, TRT is a very good PED.

It's gonna prove that testosterone deficiency harms your health and therefore performance, which we know, because otherwise nobody would need it. Duh.

Of course they are gonna decline, you retard. LOL. Our bodies need testosterone, with lower testosterone our bodies work worse.

It's gonna prove that testosterone deficiency harms your health and therefore performance, which we know, because otherwise nobody would need it. Duh.

Of course they are gonna decline, you retard. LOL. Our bodies need testosterone, with lower testosterone our bodies work worse.

Maybe if he didn't abuse steroids he wouldn't need TRT.

OK fellow poster, I'm going to believe in you and your expertise on TRT over the athletic commission who unanimously voted against the use of it.

If YOU see no harm in it, but the professionals and scientists do, I'm going to believe in you beacuse like you said I'm retarded and there's nothing wrong with TRT.

Archived