What do you think of Vitor now?

jduk

p.s. why do people only talk about Vitor when it comes to TRT. it's extremely stupid...here's just some guys who are on it

1) Vitor Belfort ©

2) Dan Henderson ©

3) Chael Sonnen ©

4) Nate Marquardt ©

5) Frank Mir ©

6) Ben Rothwell ©

7) A. Overeem ®

8) Forrest Griffin © [former UFC fighter]

9) Rampage J. © [former UFC fighter]

10) Todd Duffee © [former UFC fighter]

11) Robert Drysdale © {credit to eatthisjerry}

12) Lavar Johnson © [former UFC fighter] {credit to ligthandshadow}

13) Dennis Hallman © [former UFC fighter] {credit to Son of Jamin}

14) Ben Rothwell © {credit to non}

p.s. why do people only talk about Vitor when it comes to TRT. it's extremely stupid...here's just some guys who are on it

1) Vitor Belfort ©

2) Dan Henderson ©

3) Chael Sonnen ©

4) Nate Marquardt ©

5) Frank Mir ©

6) Ben Rothwell ©

7) A. Overeem ®

Dude - he's even #1 on your trt list LOL! Plus, he just gave up a ****ing TITLE SHOT rather than fight without his courage juice.

Mystery solved.

You're welcome.

1) Vitor Belfort ©

2) Dan Henderson ©

3) Chael Sonnen ©

4) Nate Marquardt ©

5) Frank Mir ©

6) Ben Rothwell ©

7) A. Overeem ®

Dude - he's even #1 on your trt list LOL! Plus, he just gave up a ****ing TITLE SHOT rather than fight without his courage juice.

Mystery solved.

You're welcome.

Not that I'm for it but you realise that the body can't produce testosterone without it once your body becomes reliant on it so he's probably gonna need time to sort that out.

1) Vitor Belfort ©

2) Dan Henderson ©

3) Chael Sonnen ©

4) Nate Marquardt ©

5) Frank Mir ©

6) Ben Rothwell ©

7) A. Overeem ®

Out of all those fighters you mentioned, Vitor is the only one on a win streak inside the UFC, that's why people want to see him fight without it, he has never looked this good in his entire career after getting busted I mean, before that it's tottaly tainted and worthless.

doesn't Rogan even do TRT?

If he does, so what? He's a commentator. Nobody else is in danger if Joe Rogan fills his body up with synthetic testosterone.

Because he's the one that has previously failed a drug test, so he's a known steroid user. That's why.

the thing that bothers me, its putting Vitor into the cheater section for TRT use, which he admitted.

But there should be a LONG LIST of unknown PEDs users.

Lets be straight, do you really thing that BROCK LESNAR its not on the juice???

We can asume he is clean, because he didnt fail any test. But its pretty suspicious to me. And the list goes and goes.

I saw a "road to the octagon" or some kind of special like that in which it followed Brock during his training for the Carwin fight (I think) and he went around his whole personal gym for 25 minutes straight working out on like 10 different machines with no breaks.

It made me tired just watching it. I guess he could be on roids but IMO he just works out like an animal.

1) Vitor Belfort ©

2) Dan Henderson ©

3) Chael Sonnen ©

4) Nate Marquardt ©

5) Frank Mir ©

6) Ben Rothwell ©

7) A. Overeem ®

Some of the people you mentioned like Forrest Griffin and Rampage didn't use till like the tail end of their careers and it didn't help. Rampage just used it against Bader and he was coming in that fight in the worse shape of his career and just trying to heal as quickly as possible to make sure he didn't have to pull out of the fight. Frank Mir tail end didn't really help, Overeem used much more worse than TRT,and the rest just were abusers.

The problem i had with Vitor was he ran to Brazil to avoid a stricter TE testing in the states. I think that was pretty weak.

I thought the exact same when Sherk refused to fight in Cali because the CSAC tagged him on roids

He can't pass the stricter testing because he has elevated levels. There is nothing he can do about those levels at the moment. He either has to get another excuse for them or fight without it - or fight in Brazil with it if he can get away with it.

Some of the people you mentioned like Forrest Griffin and Rampage didn't use till like the tail end of their careers and it didn't help.

So you're saying TRT itself doesn't make you win at the tail end of your career?

That would also explain why Vitor KO'd Hendo when they were BOTH on TRT. Maybe people will finally acknowledge it's not TRT that's making Vitor successful now that he'll be off it

You all finished on the bandwagon now that he ******* out because he can't roid anymore? Guys a fraud and a cheat, always has been. Simple as that.

He's one fighter who was honest about his TRT use, and went about it out in the open, He obviously realizes he can't compete at an elite level without it, so he pulled out of the fight. Where's the fraud and cheating?

Edit: The UFC knew about it, so they must have condoned his behavior.

You all finished on the bandwagon now that he ******* out because he can't roid anymore? Guys a fraud and a cheat, always has been. Simple as that.

He's one fighter who was honest about his TRT use, and went about it out in the open, He obviously realizes he can't compete at an elite level without it, so he pulled out of the fight. Where's the fraud and cheating?

Edit: The UFC knew about it, so they must have condoned his behavior.

so he realised that he couldn't compete without using steroids?

The problem i had with Vitor was he ran to Brazil to avoid a stricter TE testing in the states. I think that was pretty weak.

I thought the exact same when Sherk refused to fight in Cali because the CSAC tagged him on roids

exactly this. He knew he would get busted if he trained in America, he's so committed to cheating that he decided to live in a third world country

He can't pass the stricter testing because he has elevated levels. There is nothing he can do about those levels at the moment. He either has to get another excuse for them or fight without it - or fight in Brazil with it if he can get away with it.

From the sounds of it, ufc will be following example anywhere they go

More than an anything I'm just disappointed Vitor hasn't always been my favourite fighter but no one could deny he was tearing up the division. I don't know the real ins and out of how TRT works but seems to me he may have blew his shot. There's no telling what Vitor will be like once he's clean of the stuff and there is a long list of guys at MW who aren't far of a title shot. If Dana decides to put him against Souza, Rockhold or Kennedy depending if Machida or Weidman get long medical suspension's one of them could derail all his hype and success.

Im personally very dissapointed, to be honest.

If he couldnt fight with the TRT so do it without then !!!!!!!! Simple as that

Now, from the moment he gets notified he cant use it so he goes and pull out that makes him a OFFICIAL CHEATER, sorry.

I was one of the fans saying that TRT wasnt the only reason why Vitor was doing well .. Boy, do I look stupid ? lol

1) Vitor Belfort ©

2) Dan Henderson ©

3) Chael Sonnen ©

4) Nate Marquardt ©

5) Frank Mir ©

6) Ben Rothwell ©

7) A. Overeem ®

Because Vitor failed a steroid test, got a TUE and rejuvenated his entire career with the use of TRT.

As much as I like seeing fighters fly in the air from Vitor's uppercuts he might be forced to retire if other states follow suit. Many fighters may retire because of this and frankly it needs to happen. The UFC has swept TRT under the rug for far too long and it's a shame it took Vegas to maybe make the UFC a real sport again.

At first I thought people were trolling when I saw that he backed out of the fight because it seemed too obvious.

As you know I used to have an anti-TRT avatar so I'm very happy with the decision to ban it from the sport.

Vitor can go **** himself

Coming from a Sonnen fan, this is ****ing hilarious.

It's fine to support a TRT abuser I guess but God forbid Vitor use it the way it was intended!

even do random mandatory testing during camp so you can catch the guys like hendricks who are smart enough to cycle off in time before after the fight when they know when they will be tested.

im sure overeem would not agree with this statement but yeah good for them to ban trt and seperate the men from the boys

Chael gets busted for elevated testosterone levels, gets a title shot in VEGAS after being caught for cheating, and nobody gives a **** if he is on TRT or not.

He then gets ANOTHER title shot, nobody gives a ****.

Vitor gets a title shot and gets crucified. If you don't like TRT, target all the users of it, not just one. Only bashing one fighter will prove you're a hypocrite.

Chael gets busted for elevated testosterone levels, gets a title shot in VEGAS after being caught for cheating, and nobody gives a **** if he is on TRT or not.

Vitor gets a title shot and gets crucified. If you don't like TRT, target all the users of it, not just one. Only bashing one fighter will prove you're a hypocrite.

right

for real, Chael and Alistair were the guys who JUST got caught with elevated levels. not to mention, they've been SUCKING!

vitor on the other hand came in LATE to the TRT party and never got busted. not to mention he just SMOKED hendo so obviously you can't credit the TRT

This is true it's a matter of the timing didn't work out for Vitor, Hendo would need to pull out of the Shogun fight if he wasn't the last guy getting an exemption and Chaels fight is later in the year and no one knows if he can make that yet there could be other fighters who have to drop out to.

Archived